Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Addicted to Tannerite

Sam

Here's one I picked off of youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bVBucjx4hs&NR=1

One of the nice things about living in the country is that your crazy friends like to come out and do stuff that makes lots of noise. Tannerite is God's gift to rednecks. So far, we have blown six inches off the top of a fence post and lauched a steel IPSC target two hundered feet in the air. I can't wait until we do some six pounders.

Edited by Sam

Tannerite Felony! Yeah, that probaby wasn't the wisest thing that guy ever did. One of the charges was "gross disregard for human life". :cheers: Sweet! Not that I'm looking to get a felony charge, but I had to get one that one is bad@$$!

I should add that I live in rural Wyoming. We ride our scooters without helments, shoot our guns anywhere past a city limit sign and generally enjoy a great deal of freedom due to the lack of people to annoy. In general you can do crap here that will get you in trouble in the Nanny states. B) Good advice, to not go too crazy with it.

Now i'm wondering....where do you suppose he crossed the line from "creating a nuisance" to "gross disregard for human life". 50 lbs?...75 lbs?...Probably depends on how many broken windows they had down at the court house.

Now i'm wondering....where do you suppose he crossed the line from "creating a nuisance" to "gross disregard for human life". 50 lbs?...75 lbs?...Probably depends on how many broken windows they had down at the court house.

Ha.. It was probably the alarms at the nuclear facility..

She's a redneck fer sure, but lord what a redneck! :rolleyes:

She's definitely a one of a kind...

Her .44 mag bites her hand at 1:00 and then at 1:18 her boobs catch a piece of .40 brass. Notice the jig she dances with her finger on the trigger the whole time...

Anybody else see a fuse burning, when they show the close up of the fridge, bottom left of the fridge??

I don't think tannerite would ignite gasoline. I could be completely wrong, but the little bit of tannerite I've played with doesn't look like it has any flame. The "fuse" might be there as more of a pilot light.