Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
redbird1976

Blackberry compatibilty with USPSA website

Does anyone know why the blackberry curve won't access any of the links on the USPSA website? I'd love to be able to check my match results and classification during my down-time at work. Unfortunately my employer sees fit to block it, but I digress. Is there an app or an upgrade that will allow access to the links on my blackberry?

If your company is using the BB Enterprise server to control what you do with your phone, there isn't anything you can really do to change that, other than smooth talk the email admin. :)

The one thing that BB has done right is give companies the means to control what the phones they assign do and don't do, for security and for keeping company data safe.

Will BB continue this, it remains to be seen, they are not keeping up with the designs of Apple, Motorola and Samsung and will lose even more market share, software is great, but people want the phones to do more.

Try finding your email admin and ask him to relax the restrictions. I do this for people at my office, not everyone needs to be locked down.