Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Slots for Streetgun Nationals

cpty1

I spoke with Kim at USPSA.  Didn't sound like there will be any change regarding distribution of slots or numbers of slots available even with the split format this year.  I would have thought they would have increased the number of slots available for the streetgun match anyway.  

That is correct, at least until after the board meeting next month.  They must abide the policy they set last year until a revised policy is published.

Again, if you want it changed, you REALLY need to let your AD know so that they can revise the policy at the Board Meeting.

Last year the limited nationals included limited, lim-10, production, and revolver divisions.  Open nationals was a separate match entirely, but both were held at PASA back to back.  This year, the nationals for lim-10, production, and revolver will be held in July at PASA and has been named the streetgun nationals.  The nationals for open and limited will be held later in the year in Bend, OR.

That's GREAT to hear!

I was hoping they'd do a lim ten nationals! Maybe I should dust the guns off and try and shoot?

Its been a while - so do I need to still win a slot at an Area match to get there? And I'm not classified in Lim-10 - I guess that's probably bad too huh?

Ironically I was born in Bend. Didn't spend much time there before moving up to AK - but I think its strange the nationals is being held at where I was born.

JB

It's my understanding to get a slot, it will still have to be won at the area, unless you can get one of those slots that get generally distributed by your area or section.  There is already a signup on the USPSA website.  If you sign up early you can probably get in even without a slot.  It will just cost you $50 more to shoot without a slot.

Quote: from cpty1 on 11:20 am on Jan. 17, 2002

It's my understanding to get a slot, it will still have to be won at the area, unless you can get one of those slots that get generally distributed by your area or section.  There is already a signup on the USPSA website.  If you sign up early you can probably get in even without a slot.  It will just cost you $50 more to shoot without a slot.

Hey Chris,

I just looked for the sign up sheet and could not find it?