Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Little Otis or Big Otis

Well it is on..

Who will win Big Otis or Little Otis...

10 Y/O Lee takes the bet from GM Cliff Walsh and has a win at SC Sectional, $50.00 of Cliff's coveted Coor's Light Fund......

GM Cliff Walsh recovers at the VA/MD Sectional from that public butt whippen the 10 year old gave him and wins Lee's prized Lucky Hat.....

The Tie Breaker Match at area 8...

10 year old VS GM for his hat back...

:sight:

John... you are forsaking Lee... for Cliff???????????????

I'd love to bet on the kid, but you gotta look at the odds, BIG OTIS is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO overdue for a win. But then again Cliff will be battling 2 kids, as Josh will be there as well

Well the boy has youth on his side... alot of heart and he is very agressive running the stages someone has been training that boy. Cliff is a mighty fine shooter but I am going to have to by my earlier pick.... My money is on the kid!!

John... you are forsaking Lee... for Cliff???????????????

I'd love to bet on the kid, but you gotta look at the odds, BIG OTIS is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO overdue for a win. But then again Cliff will be battling 2 kids, as Josh will be there as well

I have to, Otis is my hero, I am the Pres of his fan club, I must be loyal, I need a life!!!

As I understand it, Cliff spotted Lee 60% on the Area 8 match.

Cliff finished first in Revolver, scoring 100% in Revo Division. :bow:

Lee finished 79th in Production, scoring 21.08% in Production Division. :cheers:

On the face of it, with his 60% spot, Little Otis came in at 81.08% compared to Big Otis, and loses the bet. :(

But that isn't head-to-head competition. After all, Little Otis' 21.08% was derived from the high hit factors in Production division, which tends to be somewhat higher than the revolver squad high hit factors. His 21.08% was relative to High Hit Factors established by shooters including Dave Sevigny, Phil Strader, and Mike Hughes, among others.

So, how does Little Otis stack up against Big Otis, HEAD TO HEAD???? :sight:

Inquiring minds want to know.

Did the 10 year old kid sock it to the 40 yr old adult??? :unsure:

I ran the numbers. :blush:

In head to head competition, and with Big Otis generously giving him a 60% spot...

[OMG, Cliff, this is a 10-yr old kid we're talking about. Couldn't you go for 70%???]

... Little Otis scores 32.06%! :cheers:

Unfortunately, that gave him only 92.06% with the handicap. :angry2:

Seventy percent would have put him over the top. :D

Be afraid, Mr. Top Revolver Man... Be VERY afraid.

So Cliff wins the challenge, and takes candy from another little kid. :roflol:

So... What Cliff doesn't tell everyone is the fact he told me he was taking Little Otis for an icecream and in a most underhanded way took him to HOOTERS instead. Messed the boy's mind up.. I think he should have been given 10% more for that dirty underhanded trick.

So Cliff wins the challenge, and takes candy from another little kid. :roflol:

That is the sweetest candy of all

Little Otis at Hooter's? The boy is growing up, soon he will be Medium Otis. What kind of Mom would let her kid even be around Otis? Only kidding, the boys are fine young men because they have a great Mom like Karla, and I hope they thank you every day for all you do for them. Hope to see you at Caswell Ranch USPSA match Sunday the 12th Sept, and every third Saturady starting in October

So... What Cliff doesn't tell everyone is the fact he told me he was taking Little Otis for an icecream and in a most underhanded way took him to HOOTERS instead. Messed the boy's mind up.. I think he should have been given 10% more for that dirty underhanded trick.

That there is character building. Later, it will be worth much more than 10% today.biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I actually didn't mind the Hooters visist as much as I minded the fact they were looking for a strip club and planning on taking my baby with them and wanted Jesse to be the driver!! Never did find Cliff after that announcement from Lee at the pool in front of God and everyone, I think he was hiding from me :roflol:

A tough match for the little guy.. I did get a chance to see him shoot. He continues to improve leaps and bounds unfortunately area 8 this year was probably a bit more advanced for someone that young. Looked as if he was having fun with his squad and at his age, that is all that counts!!

That there is character building. Later, it will be worth much more than 10% today.biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

He is 10 years old and already knows how to roll like a national champ. You can't buy that kind of training.

Perhaps a refund is in order :wub:

He is 10 years old and already knows how to roll like a national champ. You can't buy that kind of training.

AWWW Thanks Johh... The boys are headed for the PA Sectional this weekend and the Mid Atlantic the next.. but I promise you will see them this winter, they love to come and shoot with you, Malinda and John Jr.

Little Otis at Hooter's? The boy is growing up, soon he will be Medium Otis. What kind of Mom would let her kid even be around Otis? Only kidding, the boys are fine young men because they have a great Mom like Karla, and I hope they thank you every day for all you do for them. Hope to see you at Caswell Ranch USPSA match Sunday the 12th Sept, and every third Saturady starting in October