Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ICORE at Caswell Ranch 2011

Hi All,

A few people have asked me to hold ICORE again so we will be holding an ICORE match on any month that has a 5th Saturday for 2011, we will also take part in the 2010 Postal Match, October 31st 2010.

Regards,

Dean

• 1 month later...

Ok revo shooters, at the East Coast match, folks said they were not happy about no more ICORE at Caswell, so Dean is holding a match on Sunday 31 OCT. So lets see you all come out and support Dean while having some fun with revos, Scott, Joe, Will, Tom, Dan and Albert, Dave M (now shooting SSR), you know Mark is dedicated like Dean and I, Eli, make the drive my friend, I know John H will be there, lets try for 2 squads this time !!!!

Ok revo shooters, at the East Coast match, folks said they were not happy about no more ICORE at Caswell, so Dean is holding a match on Sunday 31 OCT. So lets see you all come out and support Dean while having some fun with revos, Scott, Joe, Will, Tom, Dan and Albert, Dave M (now shooting SSR), you know Mark is dedicated like Dean and I, Eli, make the drive my friend, I know John H will be there, lets try for 2 squads this time !!!!

You know we'll be there John! The real question is what are you going to shoot? Did you qualify as SSR Master yesterday? I hope so - Expert is getting a little crowded.

My 625 is real bad sick, must go back to Smith,,,,, sorry tears to wipe away, so I will shoot Retro with the 686, or maybe Limited with 6" 57 in .41 mag super short with 249 lrn, or maybe both? Look forward to shooting with you all on Sunday, PS, USPSA multi-gun Saturday at Pitt County, great fun, grab any pistol, rifle and shotgun and we will figure out the division you will be in later, John

I was not sandbagging in SSR,(ESR ?) have not shot it since the 2" 66 at the Cup in 08, as marksman

Edited by John Z Sr

Anybody from the Charlotte area or southern I-85 corridor heading to Caswell on Sunday (Oct 31) for the ICORE match? I don't mind driving but its a long drive when you're alone. If you interested in a car pool, email me at james.flowers at oracle.com.

Anybody from the Charlotte area or southern I-85 corridor heading to Caswell on Sunday (Oct 31) for the ICORE match? I don't mind driving but its a long drive when you're alone. If you interested in a car pool, email me at james.flowers at oracle.com.

I think Eli C. lives out that way

If Eli leaves today he may be there on Monday. :P

Tom

If Eli leaves today he may be there on Monday. :P

Tom

Love to have you join us Tom, grab Eli and have some company for the ride

I plan to be at the match on the 31st. Anyone have a spare Safariland 333 or other K-Frame holders? I do have 6 (3 Ready Tac and 3 others) but I'm not sure they will all provide the "support" I expect to need.

Joe B

Edited by cyberiad

I plan to be at the match on the 31st. Anyone have a spare Safariland 333 or other K-Frame holders? I do have 6 (3 Ready Tac and 3 others) but I'm not sure they will all provide the "support" I expect to need.

Joe B

Hey Joe,

I will be bringing my 686 with 6 comp 3's and 2 Safariland 333 holders, and will also bring my S&W 57 with moonclips. Not sure which I'll shoot, but if you need the K frame stuff, you can use it and I'll use the 57. I also have about 6 HKS twisty speed loaders for load and make ready. With 6 in the gun and 36 on the belt you should be fine. Look forward to shooting with you, bring someone else along if you can, John Z

Joe B

Hey Joe,

I will be bringing my 686 with 6 comp 3's and 2 Safariland 333 holders, and will also bring my S&W 57 with moonclips. Not sure which I'll shoot, but if you need the K frame stuff, you can use it and I'll use the 57. I also have about 6 HKS twisty speed loaders for load and make ready. With 6 in the gun and 36 on the belt you should be fine. Look forward to shooting with you, bring someone else along if you can, John Z

Thanks John. I may not need it but I'd like to check it out. I meant to buy a 333 but haven't gotten around to it yet.