Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

JP Enterprises' Rocky Mountain 3-Gun 2011

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Like the red dot on the same plane as irons. My vote was for only one sighting system but I think that is a good way to handle the problem. It gives all the popular 'tactical' type rifles a place to play. I think this will be a good move for the game.

I Like the red dot on the same plane as irons. My vote was for only one sighting system but I think that is a good way to handle the problem. It gives all the popular 'tactical' type rifles a place to play. I think this will be a good move for the game.

And that wide field of view aids in parking...from what I hear. :roflol:

I fixed my parking woes :-p

And that wide field of view aids in parking...from what I hear. :roflol:

• 4 weeks later...

Which airport would be the best to fly into? What might change the answer is that there are two of us going. One guy is driving from Sedalia, MO and going to make stops along the way. He will likely haul my gear for me.

Is flying in Denver, CO really the best option? Amarillo, TX?

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks!

Darren

Which airport would be the best to fly into? What might change the answer is that there are two of us going. One guy is driving from Sedalia, MO and going to make stops along the way. He will likely haul my gear for me.

Thanks!

Darren

I would look at Denver, Colorado Springs, Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Pueblo, and Amarillo, and shop for the best prices, they can vary a lot when comparing airline tickets AND car rental. For those of you who have your own airplane, there is a small muni airport within a couple of miles of the Whittingtion Center that has a car rental company, but its not served by major airlines.

jj

Thanks!

Darren

If you can get a direct flight into Colorado Springs, best option if your guy driivng is picking you up. Second best would be Denver. Albuquerque would be an additional 6 to 7 hours of time for the guy driving. Pueblo and Santa Fe are going to have connecting flights, which makes me nervouce flying with guns, but if it is just you and a carry-on, either of those would be good if you can get a cheap ticket.

The way it's working out, I might just drive out there with him. Which will kinda suck, but it's only a 12 hour drive.

Kansas is actually much more scenic at night BTW. :surprise:

Jesse,

Waiting list has been pretty stagnet... I would expect things to start moving soon, probably after CMMG. The most movement will be the last month before the match, with some slots possibly opening up even as late as the weekend before the match... so to all out there on the waiting list, being flexable may pay off...

I don't want even one slot to not be filled, so if you have have a slot but have issues and cannot attend RM3G, no matter when, please let us know so we can let someone in that wants the slot.

jj

We just wanted to let you all know some exciting news! :goof:

This year, right after shooting for the 2011 match is finished, we will be having the JP Rocky Mountain 3-Gun Ergo Grips Junior Shoot-Off where the top 4 juniors at the match will be shooting off to win cash prizes donated by Ergo Grips :cheers: ! The first place junior in the shoot-off will receive $1500! All 4 will win cash for a total purse of $3750! The shoot-offs will be run with your own guns and ammo, so all you juniors... bring about 60 extra rounds each rifle, pistol and birdshot!

Thanks so much to Ergo grips and AR15Targets for making this possible! :bow:

Still more exciting news...we have signed up a lot of new sponsors and are feeling so lucky for the amazing support!!!

PLEASE REMEMBER THEM when it comes time to BUY!!! :bow:

As always, thanks to our amazing Match Sponsor JP Enterprises, Our Shooters' BBQ/Junior Benefit sponsor - Trijicon and now Ergo Grips for the Junior ShootOff!

In addition, thanks so much to: 3-Gun Stuff, 5-11 Tactical, Action Target, AR15 targets(Bronze), Arredondo Accessories, Barrett Firearms, Battlearms Development, Benchmade, Berger Bullets, Blackhawk, Brownells, Burris(Silver), Bushmaster, C & M Targets, Carbon Arms, CED, Cheaper Than Dirt, Shooting Chrony, CMMG, Coors, CPWSA, Crossbreed Holsters(Bronze), Dillon, DPMS(Gold), Dreadnaught, ESP, Firebird, FNH(Bronze), Gargoyles, Glock, Grace Ammo, Hogue, Hornady(silver), Lancer systems(Bronze), LaRue Tactical(Bronze), LensPens, Leupold(silver), Lewis Machine and Tool, Machine Gun Tours, Magpul, Metal Man, MGM, MuffSweats, NightForce Optics, Nordic Components(Gold), Noveske, Otis, POF(silver), ProEars, Redding, Remington(silver), Rugged Gear, Safariland(bronze), Samson(bronze), Seekins Precision(silver), Sierra(silver), Springfield, Stack-On, StagArms, Starlight Cases, Surefire(bronze), Tac Pro(silver), Tactical Machining(silver), Techwear, Thunderbeast, Trey Yuen, Truckvault, UniqueTek, Valdada, Vortex(gold), Warne Scope Mounts(bronze), Wills and Associates(bronze), Wilson Combat, XS Sights(bronze)

Edited by Benelli Chick

This year, right after shooting for the 2011 match is finished, we will be having the JP Rocky Mountain 3-Gun Ergo Grips Junior Shoot-Off where the top 4 juniors at the match will be shooting off to win cash prizes donated by Ergo Grips :cheers: ! The first place junior in the shoot-off will receive $1500! All 4 will win cash for a total purse of $3750! The shoot-offs will be run with your own guns and ammo, so all you juniors... bring about 60 extra rounds each rifle, pistol and birdshot!

Still more exciting news...we have signed up a lot of new sponsors and are feeling so lucky for the amazing support!!!

As always, thanks to our amazing Match Sponsor JP Enterprises, Our Shooters' BBQ/Junior Benefit sponsor - Trijicon and now Ergo Grips for the Junior ShootOff!

In addition, thanks so much to: 3-Gun Stuff, 5-11 Tactical, Action Target, AR15 targets(Bronze), Arredondo Accessories, Barrett Firearms, Battlearms Development, Benchmade, Berger Bullets, Blackhawk, Brownells, Burris(Silver), Bushmaster, C & M Targets, Carbon Arms, CED, Cheaper Than Dirt, Shooting Chrony, CMMG, Coors, CPWSA, Crossbreed Holsters(Bronze), Dillon, DPMS(Gold), Dreadnaught, ESP, Firebird, FNH(Bronze), Gargoyles, Glock, Grace Ammo, Hogue, Hornady(silver), Lancer systems(Bronze), LaRue Tactical(Bronze), LensPens, Leupold(silver), Lewis Machine and Tool, Machine Gun Tours, Magpul, Metal Man, MGM, MuffSweats, NightForce Optics, Nordic Components(Gold), Noveske, Otis, POF(silver), ProEars, Redding, Remington(silver), Rugged Gear, Safariland(bronze), Samson(bronze), Seekins Precision(silver), Sierra(silver), Springfield, Stack-On, StagArms, Starlight Cases, Surefire(bronze), Tac Pro(silver), Tactical Machining(silver), Techwear, Thunderbeast, Trey Yuen, Truckvault, UniqueTek, Valdada, Vortex(gold), Warne Scope Mounts(bronze), Wills and Associates(bronze), Wilson Combat, XS Sights(bronze)

That is freakin' awesome! How immature do I have to act all week to get in on the action?

Edited by jtischauser

In your case, Jesse, we will need to see a birth certificate stating you were born after 1993 BEFORE you are elected, I mean get into the shoot off! :devil:

Do you want my "original long form" birth certificate in person or can I just email the jpeg to you :ph34r:

Gotttta tell Luke!!! gota practice!!!!

so cool!!!

Jim M ammo

In your case, Jesse, we will need to see a birth certificate stating you were born after 1993 BEFORE you are elected, I mean get into the shoot off! :devil:

Do you want my "original long form" birth certificate in person or can I just email the jpeg to you :ph34r:

Just pull an "Obama" and just show up like nothing is wrong.

Doesnt Jesse's personallity and reputation automatically allow him to qualify for the Jnrs ?? :roflol:

I will shoot a junior 20 gauge benelli and wear my superman underRoos if need be.

I won't mention any names, but at BRM3G we had a Heavy Metal shooter sporting "Flash Gordon" briefs. Unfortunately everyone found out because he did not wear a belt. :roflol:

And no, it was not me! Or JJ! :surprise:

Edited by Bryan 45

Just the fact that you,, admit,,,, to owning "superman underRoos" :goof:

should put you in a special class!:devil:

for Luke being a Jr,,, maybe we need a weight and Weight,, class for Jr's,,, :rolleyes:

the not quite 100 lbs class:roflol:

Jim