Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

JP Enterprises' Rocky Mountain 3-Gun 2011

I know that when "irons" are defeated it will be by Cassanova racing! It matters not what sighting systyem is used, it is the skill of the operator, and James has that in spades!@!!! I hope to see my good friend James in the winners circle in the near future!(I think Adam should be in there somewhere as well) Not only a great guy, but a great competitor as well. I consider him to be a good friend! KurtM

Thanks Kurt! Coming from the best that really means something. Good Luck with the Pro-Am and we'll see you out at the Ozarks!

James

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still have a problem with Windows Movie Maker not saving the video edit in a format that will up load,= it keeps uploading as gobly goup code

any way this is a short on a good stage for an old slow guy.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFazjy8Ugkg?version=3"><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFazjy8Ugkg?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFazjy8Ugkg?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Edited by AlamoShooter

Michelle, at Photomotion just let me know that all the pictures from the match are ready on her website: www.photomotionphotography.com

Thanks again to all of you!

Denise

Some good photography with lots of shots of the shooters that will help you brake down any flaws in your positions.

And the stop action makes me look fast on the move

Take a look each camera they use is under a separate page

• 2 weeks later...

Nightforce was curious who won their scope at JP RM3G...

If you won it, let me know and I'll let them know!

Thanks!

Denise

I'm about 95% sure it was Kuan Watson.

West has got the answer 100%. I was lucky enough to walk the table in time to get it. I sent the attached thank you card from the office in the week that followed. Hhhmmmm.

I will be calling them soon to see about one of those fancy new Velocity reticles they offer. Maybe one year I'll shoot the RM3G with one of those fancy tubey things on top of my rifle.

Kuan

Nightforce was curious who won their scope at JP RM3G...

If you won it, let me know and I'll let them know!

Thanks!

Denise

I'm about 95% sure it was Kuan Watson.

West has got the answer 100%. I was lucky enough to walk the table in time to get it. I sent the attached thank you card from the office in the week that followed. Hhhmmmm.

I will be calling them soon to see about one of those fancy new Velocity reticles they offer. Maybe one year I'll shoot the RM3G with one of those fancy tubey things on top of my rifle.

Kuan

Tubey thing??? Say it ain't so! Thanks Kuan! I'm sure they got your card! There are a lot of people at Nightforce!

Take care!

Just watched the first 3-Gun Nation Episode covering JP Enterprises Rocky Mountain 3-Gun! It looked like lots more fun to shoot than I remember it… :roflol:

Just wanted to give one more thank-you to all the 2011 sponsors of JP Rocky Mountain 3-Gun. :cheers: Due to their incredible generosity, we had over $220,000 in prizes to give away including over 60 guns, and $10,000 in cash!!! JP Enterprises surprised us with an extra $10,000 worth of FABULOUS prizes! We had over 100 sponsors!!! Thanks to Trijicon for the Shooters BBQ and Junior Benefit which raised over $4000 for the Juniors and Ergo Grips for the FABULOUS cash prizes for the ERGO GRIPS Junior Shoot-Off! We appreciate them sooooo much! Just a reminder to be sure everyone mailed their postcards to thank the sponsors. Its just one more way to let them know theyre appreciated. Another way, of course, is to always consider them when buying new parts, accessories and toys!!!! Please check out www.rm3g.com for the entire list and links to their websites!

Thanks to 3-Gun Nation for the great coverage and the extra shoot-offs and another $10,000 in cash prizes! (Thanks Safariland for the main shoot-off prizes and Brownells for the special junior/lady shootoff prizes!)

Also, look for the JP RM3G episode of "American Trigger Sports Network Television (ATSN TV)" on PURSUIT Channel Thursday, 9/15 at 8 PM PST.

Thanks to the Quantico Combat Shooting Team for their hard work, sponsorship, and help in collecting over $900 for the Wounded Warrior Project! :bow:

Thanks to all the staff who worked so hard and did a great job and shooters who have been so very supportive! Thanks to the Whittington Center for being so helpful and allowing us to shoot in such an amazing place!!!! Thanks to the wildlife for adding excitement (in the case of the snakes) and the ooh, aah factor from the elk and bears. :wub:

Wed love to see more videos of your stages…and listen to all that heavy breathing…I think that may have come out wrong!

:surprise:

Were looking forward to 2012(August 9-11)!! JJs already plotting some more exciting stages! :devil: Sponsors feel free to contact us at rm3gun@yahoo.com to join the BEST SPONSORS anywhere! Well be starting our 2012 thread soon, but we already have 10 sponsors signed up, ready to support 3-Gun and 3-Gunners!

Edited by Benelli Chick

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Finally! ATSN through the Pursuit Channel has the JP Rocky Mountain 3-Gun episode available on their website!

Here's the link: http://www.pursuitchannel.com/ShowDetail.asp?ShowID=170

Whoops! Edited to add: Go to the JP Rocky Mountain 3-Gun on the right side of the page and click on it, and after a while loading, you'll get to see the show!

It turned out pretty well! They interviewed JP and the FNH squad, and the Johnsons, and talked about the Whittington Center and got some good footage of people running across the road! :roflol: (They got some shooting footage, too! They've got these cool remote cameras than pan and zoom that they placed downrange...)

Anyway, wanted to let you know to check it out! Again, looked a lot more fun than I remembered it then...but it's getting to be more fun as I get further away from all the work of it!

We'll start the 2012 thread soon. Apps will come out near the end of the year, and we've already got over 25 sponsors! 3-Gun sponsors are sooo generous! :cheers:

Enjoy! Thanks for everything and see you somewhere soon! Shoot safe, straight and fast!

Denise :wub:

Edited by Benelli Chick