Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

JP Enterprises' Rocky Mountain 3-Gun 2011

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is always an awesome match. Where else can you see a Marine almost run down a dear?

Probably all over the world :roflol: ...now a DEER? Only at RM3G.

lol oops deer.

When the RO said go chase them off the range, that Marine took it seriously. I think if he was a couple steps ahead we may have had venison for lunch.

Jessie, you stopped the vid just before KM got to show his stuff....WTF !!

Also flying clays in the shootoffs .... WTF !!!

CRAZY !!! :goof:

Mike, the popper launched clays are a much better visual than just poppers. I just wish the clays on stage 4 went that high!

I liked the junior shoot off. And their rifle target was almost twice as far as the 3gun nation shoot off! Way to go juniors!!!!

For $10 per shooter anyone could that Junior shootoff stage. My buddy and I gave it a whirl. It was a blast! :cheers: I wish I would have knwo about it ahead of time I would have brought more ammo.

I liked the junior shoot off. And their rifle target was almost twice as far as the 3gun nation shoot off! Way to go juniors!!!!

For $10 per shooter anyone could that Junior shootoff stage. My buddy and I gave it a whirl. It was a blast! :cheers: I wish I would have knwo about it ahead of time I would have brought more ammo.

See post #233. Didn't get really popular because you were all saving your ammo! :sight: Thanks for trying it for us!

Denise

Too bad I missed that last flying bird huh? (I was the good looking guy in the Sierra shirt)

I shot at a broken bird three times, apparently I took a chip off of it the first shot (didn't see that) and didn't have any shells for the last bird. Oh well, it was still a lot of fun!

Darren

Too bad I missed that last flying bird huh? (I was the good looking guy in the Sierra shirt)

I shot at a broken bird three times, apparently I took a chip off of it the first shot (didn't see that) and didn't have any shells for the last bird. Oh well, it was still a lot of fun!

Darren

good lookin' i don't know, but at least you had a good haircut!

See post #233. Didn't get really popular because you were all saving your ammo! :sight: Thanks for trying it for us!

Denise

Heck after day one I had used the posted amount of ammo needed for the entire match. I had to hunker down and get some hits.

Is that shootoff only at RM3G? If something like that was available at all matches I think it would get some attention.

Get off your butt!!

I'm trying to live vicariously through you guys. Sorry to have missed this one. :(

Well I should be done by tomorrow, assuming the boss lady doesn't catch me on my laptop at work :roflol: Until then you can watch this

Edited by DocMedic

I know that when "irons" are defeated it will be by Cassanova racing! It matters not what sighting systyem is used, it is the skill of the operator, and James has that in spades!@!!! I hope to see my good friend James in the winners circle in the near future!(I think Adam should be in there somewhere as well) Not only a great guy, but a great competitor as well. I consider him to be a good friend! KurtM

Where's all the vids??

It was my first time to this match and I will definitely be back. The Whittington Center is an incredible location. Lots of room with gorgeous mountains, canyons, and wildlife. Got to see lots of pronghorns, mule deer, a black bear, and a rattlesnake. A very challenging match that really highlighted the weak points in my game. Big thanks to the match directors, RO's, and sponsors that put this all together. Also Thunder Beast Arms and JP Rifles for the great prizes I got and the Top 50 Pin.

Snake Whackin'

IMG_2381a.jpg

Good Snake

Rainbows every afternoon

IMG_2389a.jpg

Edited by jhgtyre
Forum rules prohibit dead animal pics