Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

JP Enterprises' Rocky Mountain 3-Gun 2011

Oh Good Grief! Minds in the gutter much???? :surprise:

Well, we're heading down to Raton for the duration, so access to e-mail can sometimes be spotty...

Be patient!

We'll see you all soon! Think we have some great things lined up for you!!!

Don't forget the Trijicon Shooter's BBQ/Junior Benefit - We have over $7500 worth of doorprizes!

We have the AR15Targets Challenge Shoot-Offs! Challenge your friends in the shoot-off format with your own guns!

Saturday, we'll have the 1st Annual ERGO GRIPS Junior Shoot-Off, so Juniors - Bring extra ammo, you may need it. :cheers:

Magnet your ammo before you bring it! We will be! :wacko:

Check out our website for our over 100 sponsors for your last minute gun related needs! They support 3-Gun, so please support them! They have been most generous!

Bring fluids, sunscreen, hat, rifle sling, lots of ammo, and as JJ says...your A game!

Off to finish the stages...hmm...comments make me feel....evil....think I'll make stages more fun.... :devil:

Denise

Now look at what you all did! :roflol:

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now look at what you all did! :roflol:

Not even to mention, no Chipotle at the range, no starbucks at the range. Helped her carry some boxes out of the prize cave yesterday, nice stuff! But I saw no chocolate sitting around, that's bad too. I might have to bring my .260...

Seems like the monsoon season is here! We're getting thunderstorms every afternoon. It cools it off nicely, but it will also mean some stoppage of shooting! Just partial of course...today it was raining like cats and dogs on stage 1 and sunny on stage 8 and 9.

I do mean cats and dogs...we've got mountain lions and coyotes down here, as well as bears and deer and elk and pronghorn!!!!

Lions and tigers and bears, oh my! Guess who the tiger is? :devil:

We'll see you soon!

Denise

Seems like the monsoon season is here! We're getting thunderstorms every afternoon. It cools it off nicely, but it will also mean some stoppage of shooting! Just partial of course...today it was raining like cats and dogs on stage 1 and sunny on stage 8 and 9.

I do mean cats and dogs...we've got mountain lions and coyotes down here, as well as bears and deer and elk and pronghorn!!!!

Lions and tigers and bears, oh my! Guess who the tiger is? :devil:

We'll see you soon!

Denise

The new sports tiger.......JJ "Tiger" Johnson, kinda has a nice ring to it!

I don't like Tigers but an occasional Cougar never hurt anybody.

Jesse, I am gonna tell your wife! You are bringing her to Ozark right, she was too funny last year! :cheers:

Stick with the Kitty Kats, cougars like to try and horn in on your retirement. :cheers:

The voice of experience chimes in!

See ya a RM3G?

Patrick

Mr. Kelly, I called Mark Hanish yesterday and told him to put extra slugs on the FNH USA trailer for you! :devil:

Larry

Can't wait!

I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas Morning!

Happily doing my Pre load-up inventory this weekend!!

You're not the only one!

I'm looking forward to my first RM3G and hopefully not the last. Not to mention meeting a few more of the folks that post here. :D

Can't wait!

You're not the only one!

I'm looking forward to my first RM3G and hopefully not the last. Not to mention meeting a few more of the folks that post here. :D

Your from Mass!!!! Sorry,,, I grew up in Squantum! After the Army,, Never moved back!

I'll have to keep an Eye out for you!

Your from Mass!!!! Sorry,,, I grew up in Squantum! After the Army,, Never moved back!

You grew up in Quincy? I don't blame you for not returning! :roflol:

Hopefully I got squadded with my pal, Jim Lambert. I'll be another one wearing a Firebird shirt.

Can't wait!

You're not the only one!

Be careful what you wish for. Lol

Jesse, I am gonna tell your wife! You are bringing her to Ozark right, she was too funny last year! :cheers:

You better not tell her I called her a cougar. :sight: She will be at Ozark for sure. Its her birthday taht weekend. What better way to celebrate, right?

You grew up in Quincy? I don't blame you for not returning! :roflol:

Hopefully I got squadded with my pal, Jim Lambert. I'll be another one wearing a Firebird shirt.

well then we might just get the gang all together again. :cheers: havnt shot w/ you since BRM3G last year.