Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My little friend

Neomet

This guy was walking about 2' from my bare feet. Not that I would have seen him with my eyes mind you, but the lovely Ms Neomet let out a sound normally only heard on roller coasters and in teen slasher flicks.

My main sadness was that it was on the carpet so I couldn't incinerate the bastard with hair spray and a bic. I hate these things!!

IMG_20100821_175958.jpg

This guy was walking about 2' from my bare feet. Not that I would have seen him with my eyes mind you, but the lovely Ms Neomet let out a sound normally only heard on roller coasters and in teen slasher flicks.

My main sadness was that it was on the carpet so I couldn't incinerate the bastard with hair spray and a bic. I hate these things!!

IMG_20100821_175958.jpg

You big baby :-)

Rule of thumb the smaller the pincers the worse the sting! But yeah it would suck to have them in the house!!

East Texas Girl here and have had many encounters myself. The last time I went to a local pest controllers office as they sold some things not requiring licenses direct to the public. Something called "Demon"; about $10. Took home and mixed in a garden sprayer and sprayed my house myself. No odor and it worked like a champ. He said it was the same thing he would use if he came out. My choice was $10 or $150; EASY decision.