Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New guy from Tennessee

HermanSnerd

Hello all,

I am from the Memphis area, and am a newbie here. I am a longtime shooter, but am

new to action pistol, 3 gun, shooting steel plates etc. It is a whole lot more fun than

punching paper from a benchrest!

Participated in my first 3 gun match 2 weeks ago, and I am hooked on the sport.

I have been lurking here for a week or so, and am looking forward to learning more

about competition shooting and any regional events.

I also am on AR15.com alot and have the same user name there.

I promise to use the Searchbutton before posting a new topic that has probably been asked 1000 times before.

:D

Welcome Herman! I started matches in early July,and joined around the same time. Not a day goes by that I don't learn something from the guys and gals on this site. I've never tried three gun, but I hear they are a blast. You're right about one thing: Any question you can dream up has most probably been asked before, but even if it has, someone will answer it any way. Good luck and good shooting.

Was Good to see you at the three gun, hope you enjoyed the match. Steel Challenge Saturday at MSSA and IDPA at the new Como MS range. Steel Challenge is a real blast but several of the IDPA guys will head to Como for practice before the Tri State coming up at MSSA second weekend in Sept. Come shoot with us, between Three Gun, IPSC and IDPA we can keep you shooting every weekend. Como will start at nine, it's a little over an hour drive from MSSA.

Might give the Tri State match a shot, should be a good match.

Check out MSSA web site. Drop me an e mail for phone number, if you want to hear a little more on what's going on in the area.

Welcome aboard. Don't forget that there's a Steel Challenge at MSSA this Saturday, starting at 9 AM.

I am a member there too.

MSSA is a great facility with alot of nice people.

What is the average number of rounds that you fire at a steel challenge match?

Was Good to see you at the three gun, hope you enjoyed the match. Steel Challenge Saturday at MSSA and IDPA at the new Como MS range. Steel Challenge is a real blast but several of the IDPA guys will head to Como for practice before the Tri State coming up at MSSA second weekend in Sept. Come shoot with us, between Three Gun, IPSC and IDPA we can keep you shooting every weekend. Como will start at nine, it's a little over an hour drive from MSSA.

Might give the Tri State match a shot, should be a good match.

Check out MSSA web site. Drop me an e mail for phone number, if you want to hear a little more on what's going on in the area.

Wow! Small world ain't it? Thanks alot Bob.

I really enjoyed that match. Ya'll have created a monster. :devil:

Welcome aboard. Don't forget that there's a Steel Challenge at MSSA this Saturday, starting at 9 AM.

I am a member there too.

MSSA is a great facility with alot of nice people.

What is the average number of rounds that you fire at a steel challenge match?

Minimum round count is about 150. It's steel so I'd say bring 200 in case of any reshoots or like me, I miss

an awful lot!! Usually 6 stages of 5 strings. 5 rounds per string. You can shoot centerfire or rimfire or both.

• 4 months later...