Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Caswell Ranch Match Days

Hi All,

Starting Sept 2010 I have made some changes to monthly match schedule as follows,

When..........What......Start time

1st Saturday = Rimfire----12 noon

2nd Saturday = IDPA-------12 noon

3rd Saturday = USPSA------10 am

4th Sunday = IDPA-------12 noon

we have a USPSA Classifier match (level 1 special) Aug 29th start time is 10am

Sept USPSA match will still be Sept 12th

Edited by DBrevit

Dean - Do you happen to know of any other clubs/ranges in the area (central-ish NC) that offer rimfire matches? Couldn't find anything on the TeamRimfire website.

With all the cool stuff listed above, stop worrying 'bout rimfire !!!!! Shoot some USPSA

With all the cool stuff listed above, stop worrying 'bout rimfire !!!!! Shoot some USPSA

John,

With all due respect, I enjoy rimfire just as much as you enjoy USPSA. Caswell Ranch is the only club I'm aware of in central North Carolina to even offer these matches, so my question to Dean was merely to see if he knew of any other clubs anywhere within driving distance that might offer them in light of his giving one of his up, leaving us with only one per month.

tammy

Edited by spydersmom

John,

With all due respect, I enjoy rimfire just as much as you enjoy USPSA. Caswell Ranch is the only club I'm aware of in central North Carolina to even offer these matches, so my question to Dean was merely to see if he knew of any other clubs anywhere within driving distance that might offer them in light of his giving one of his up, leaving us with only one per month.

tammy

Lighten up, part of shooting revo is trash talk, learn it, give and take, no repsect is due me, just lighten up and have some fun

Drat!!! - the USPSA match on the 3rd Saturday means I'll have to choose between Caswell and Statesville which is the 3rd Sunday (I heard Statesville may change to 3rd Saturday?). You originally said the USPSA match would be the 2nd Sunday which was great. Any chance of you changing your mind???