Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Revolvers for GA State match

Why would anyone shoot REVO in Ga. now with the new GM residing there? Best of luck to you and thanks for moving, now I have a shot at NC revo !!!!

Hear you go talking trash again. You have to sign up to shoot the NC Sectional to have a chance to win, and I have not seen you on the list of shooters yet. Maybe you are online chewing the fat when you should be sending in the match application. Yeah, you took the East Coast IDPA Championship in revolver, but your USPSA game is another story. The shot you have is a shot at getting beat by the rest of the revolver field. :P

Edited by Blueridge

Why would anyone shoot REVO in Ga. now with the new GM residing there? Best of luck to you and thanks for moving, now I have a shot at NC revo !!!!

Hear you go talking trash again. You have to sign up to shoot the NC Sectional to have a chance to win, and I have not seen you on the list of shooters yet. Maybe you are online chewing the fat when you should be sending in the match application. Yeah, you took the East Coast IDPA Championship in revolver, but your USPSA game is another story. The shot you have is a shot at getting beat by the rest of the revolver field. :P

I'll be there, will be working the match and shooting as well. As soon as my OSMAF (obama Shooters Match Assistance Fund) check gets here, I'll have the extra money to send in for the match. Bring all the revos up from Ant Hill, you have a nice group of shooters down your way !!! By the way, trash talking is part of it, and I am learning from my mentor, OTIS