Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shrouds for EAA guns

DWFAN

Try http://www.henningshootsguns.com/

or contact George at EGW and see who he knows has odd stuff laying about.

EAA Corp were supposed to have some early this year, but they won't export down here and would not reply to my emails, but you are closer.

I heard a rumour that someone down here in NZ was supposed to haveone for sale. He is a complete arse but if it is what you want then we may be able to figure something out. PM me and I will ask.

I have an old one that is on a 9x21 that is being rebuilt to 9x19 as we speak.

Just wondered if anyone still made them, or if anyone knew where one could be had ? I have a friend who's looking for one.

I hit EAA up for one a couple years ago along with a couple other parts. They didn't bother to tell they no longer carried them and sent me the wrong parts too. Just another typical crappy experience with EAA...I swear, they must be the worst importers ever; Tanfoglio should cancel their contract with EAA and turn it over to Henning or somebody/anybody else.

If you're lucky, maybe someone on here has a spare one laying around. I'd be interested in one too, particularly at the price they were originally going for on the EAA website.

We designed and machined our own for a 1911. If you can't find one let me know maybe we can make one for you

Are you marketing the 1911 shroud to the public?

I have not thought about it but I might

dcs

We designed and machined our own for a 1911. If you can't find one let me know maybe we can make one for you

ffl,

DWFAN started this post in regards to a EAA Gold Match I recently aquired and thought about using for my Action Pistol gun. Depending on what pops up I may have to contact you since I think I'm only 45 minutes from you if you are in SW Mo.

Greg

Contact Warren, the Toolguy on this forum. He made my EAA Witness shroud and also built the shroud for HelenJ's EAA Witness. She won the Ladies NRA AP world championships in 2008 with his set up.

We are currently working on a new design that will knock your socks off. The only thing holding us up at present are barrels and they should be available soon. These things are real tack drivers. And for those using the CZ's, this will likely work for you as well with little modification. The set up is that good it will run sub power factor loads reliably. We set up our load to preference not to make the guns run. Soft shooting and accurate that is the key.

Not sure where they are but there are pictures on this forum of both of our guns, the new design is even better than this. 9 shots inside 1.25" aint bad, and that is the old version!

GrantJ :rolleyes:

DWFAN

Come to our match Saturday at Green Valley and I can show you what they look like and you can even try it out if you want.

GRantJ B)

I would, except Im shooting the IDPA match in St. Louis. I'll probably make it next month.

ffl,

DWFAN started this post in regards to a EAA Gold Match I recently aquired and thought about using for my Action Pistol gun. Depending on what pops up I may have to contact you since I think I'm only 45 minutes from you if you are in SW Mo.

Greg

call before you come as I will be out of town in late Aug and late Sept.

dave

• 3 weeks later...

Greg

Toolguy has the pattern for a cool shroud for the EAA. There are some pictures on this forum at http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=43778&st=0&p=502351&hl=shrouds&fromsearch=1entry502351

Scroll down and you will see pictures of both mine and HelenJ's blasters. With this set up you can run a soft load and they are really accurate.

GrantJ