Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dry fire on your tv

jnikoley

So what are you guys using for connection to the TV? We have a DLP TV that doesn't have an HD15 connector (standard monitor cable). Just HDMI, Component, and RCA. HDMI connection is out for us as the computers don't have that connections. Basically, we're limited to the HD15 output from the laptops. I ordered an HD15 to component (red green, blue) cable, and that didn't work. Is there some other option I should look at? I was able to play these on the little 32", but would much rather hit the big screen.

Updated "Classifiers" with 3 additional classifiers: CM 03-14, CM 08-02, CM 99-14. Updated "1999...", "2003, 06', 08'..." (with shots) to include 3 added classifiers. Updated ".rar", and ".zip" archives. Note: To manually update older files, download the new classifiers individually, and open it in MS Power Point. Also open the file you want to update. Copy and paste the new classifier(s) slide into the older slide show. Alternatively, download the complete newer version, but It is much faster to just download the new individual classifiers. Also, there are not "no shots" versions of the new files. If you don't want the gun shots, highlight and delete the bullet strike animations from the new slides and your good to go. More updates to come, though I can't say what or when.

Link to download: http://24.242.52.3/Classifiers/

Edited by jnikoley

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...