Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Caswell Ranch REVO style

The new match will be 29 Aug, a classifier match (4 classifier stages) and what a great chance for all you closet REVO shooters to get classified !!!! We lost ICORE at Caswell due to lack of participation, lets get some REVO's out for USPSA and maybe we can have a quarterly ICORE match at Caswell, it still is an ICORE club.

Hi John,

We are running CM99-08, CM99-10, CM99-11 and CM99-21 along with two stages in the 20ish rounds (24/8ish), classifiers are easy ones, this is ment to be a test match for use of score program etc. Anyway, any other classifier stages that people would like to shoot just let me know, nothing is on the ground yet.

Barring anything unforeseen, I'm planning on going. I'll likely be using my IDPA SSR gear. Lots of reloading practice.

Tom

There is nothing that is more important than REVO shooting, will see you there Tom, must gives Bones an update on you

Hi John,

We are running CM99-08, CM99-10, CM99-11 and CM99-21 along with two stages in the 20ish rounds (24/8ish), classifiers are easy ones, this is ment to be a test match for use of score program etc. Anyway, any other classifier stages that people would like to shoot just let me know, nothing is on the ground yet.

Unfortunately I don't think that I will be able to make it, as much as I would like to. :(

I looked at the classifiers that you list above, and thought that I would suggest using one of these. I think that CM99-46, CM03-18, and CM08-01 might be good classifiers that would not be complicated to set up. I don't think that they would be too difficult to understand the directions for the newer shooters, and chalenging enough for all.

Edited by Blueridge

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This Saturday is a good time to shoot USPSA revo class, to get ready for the ICORE match at the end of the month. Revo shooters, Dean is giving us a place to play, do your part and come out and shoot the match. If you know someone that might want to try revo, and does not have one, let me or someone know and we can lend you the gear for the match.

Its a 14-5....one of those with the full underlug. This bad boy is so muzzle heavy I'm thinking about adding some NASA surplus maneuvering thrusters to it to help me make speedier transitions. On the other hand, the sight radius is so long its like shooting a rifle.

Thanks Dean and Bev for another great match, 6 stages shot and scored in around 3- 3 1/2 hours !!! The turnout was a little lighter than we've had, but I think everyone had a great time and it looks like everyone shot well today, no waits at all on stages and we all kept a nice pace. Well done. Oh yea, 5 revos at a local match, how cool is that!!! Lets make Caswell Ranch THE place for USPSA revo

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody from the Charlotte area or southern I-85 corridor heading to Caswell on Sunday (Oct 31) for the ICORE match? I don't mind driving but its a long drive when you're alone. If you interested in a car pool, email me at james.flowers at oracle.com.