Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

North Texas Sectional

Well who is willing to humiliate a fat old man. I will be at the North Texas Sectional Match at Double Tap. Four of us are planning to head to Texas from Oklahoma for a Red River Rivialry. Just Sign up boys. I will be shooting minor and using Speedloaders. Where is Merlin I hear he has a Revo or two?

Edited to add linky

North Texas link

Edited by Bubber

Where is Hop on this one? It will be a good prelude to the Memphis Charity Challenge. There you go hop got your match mentioned. Gregg SHHHH!!! Don't tell Cliff, I don't think he is worried though. Here is a copy from the Handgun match announcements on BE's forum.

North Texas Section Championship on Sept 25, 2010 (4th Saturday) at the Double Tap Ranch in Wichita Falls.

8 Stages, One Day about 230-250 Rnds Theme: "It's Vegas Baby" Entry Fee $60.00..... Prizes, Trophies, Fun Great warm up for the Nationals.... in vegas. Mark your calenders

Forum Member Scorch is going to the Be the match director as far as set up and stage design so look for an exciting Match. So tell your friends

Robert

The match is September 25th at the Double Tap Ranch in Wichita Falls, TX. 8 stages with 237 rounds.

I have updated the entry form to have that info.....it was on the NTX Section Home page but the link provided was to the Entry form which did not have that info.

Lee

The match is September 25th at the Double Tap Ranch in Wichita Falls, TX. 8 stages with 237 rounds.

I have updated the entry form to have that info.....it was on the NTX Section Home page but the link provided was to the Entry form which did not have that info.

Lee

Lee, I printed the entry form and sent it snail mail as I could not get my machine to talk to your machine,(I think it was the accent) Thanx rdd

Just looked at the stages... surprise.gif

What does not warrant a worry with my Limited gun looks kinda scary thinking of a 6 shooter....unsure.gif

Would you call me a baby if I shot Limited instead? biggrin.gif

Don't be skeerit Merlin. We will take good care of ya. :ph34r: Shooting is shooting but, yea, we will call you a baby..but in a good way.. :ph34r: Besides it ain't my match. later rdd

Merlin,

Go ahead and shoot it with your revolver. It will be good practice for the Memphis Charity Challenge !!! ;) (how's that bubber ?) :goof:

If the match was in Greenville TX I'd be there to shoot it myself. BUT it isn't and I have a few things to take care of before the Memphis Charity Challenge so I'll see you guys in November.

Good luck, Bubber be nice to Merlin.

HOP

WE can add as we go.

Bubber

No. 343

Cap'n John

OKCIcore

Merlin ?

Curly ?

Chris C. ?

4 fer sure and maybe more.

Chime in guys and gals. Later rdd

Edited by Bubber

I see the pressure is on... cool.gif

I guess I can bring my wheelie and provide a little comic relief...

Looking at stage 7 I see I will have to buy some more moon clips to stash enough on the barrels to shoot everything.... unsure.gif

Merlin - You sure catch it, if its not M1 Carbine Challenged, its Revo Challenged. I came down to Corpus to shoot with you guys and you didn't show. The match was good. :D

Will there be room for any bottom feeders in the squad?

Got a couple of friends who want to ride with me...

Benny did my 25-2 this afternoon and I am dying to try it out...

Get them in there.. we can always convert them from the darkside.. :ph34r: later rdd

WE can add as we go.

Bubber

No. 343

Cap'n John

OKCIcore

Merlin ?

Curly ?

Chris C. ?

4 fer sure and maybe more.

Chime in guys and gals. Later rdd

Curly just sent his stuff in today

And I am gonna wager that Merlin is trapped///err I mean eager to shoot the reov also.

Bubber

No. 343

Cap'n John

OKCIcore

Merlin

Curly

Chris C. ?

That makes 6 in for revo. Where is the woot!woot! emoticom?

Cain't hardly stand myself. later rdd