Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3-Gun Nation Championship in Las Vegas

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were Daniel and Tyler sporting the new swaro scopes? Thought they used Short dots but can't tell in the pics...

And congrats to Daniel, Bruce and David!

I know Daniel shot the new Z6i at RM3G, so I assume that's what we're seeing in those pics as well.

I'm curious on how the wild card slots were "earned"

Trapr

If I remember right there were 1 alloted to Heavy metal, 2 for Open, 2 for Limited, and the rest to Scoped Tactical.

If am wrong I am sure someone will point it out.

I would like to see the overall finishes for the 60 shooters to see just how bad I did.

There were 4 stages. All 4 were all 3 gun..

Stage 1 was starting in a hummer, shoot a plate rack at 50 yards. A no-shoot plate with 1 and 2" holes cut in it was in front of the rack. You shot that then 12 other targets including an activator that activated a drop turner, clamshell and swinger all at once. After that, you ran around the berm to the next bay, shot 10 plates with sg and 4 slug paper, grounded sg and went into darkhouse with pistol and engaged 10 targets in house.

Stage 2., ah forget it. There was a ton of running and a lot more shooting. It was a hoot with irons!

I was curious ss to when he enlisted. I remember seeing his name in the top 15-20 a bunch last year but top 10 at this Nationals puts him up there with the best of the best. Which is great because we need some young stud to challenge Daniel.

It was just about 1 year ago.

Actually I just signed up march 1 of this year. But thanks for all the kind words! It really means a lot to have support!

I was curious ss to when he enlisted. I remember seeing his name in the top 15-20 a bunch last year but top 10 at this Nationals puts him up there with the best of the best. Which is great because we need some young stud to challenge Daniel.

It was just about 1 year ago.

Actually I just signed up march 1 of this year. But thanks for all the kind words! It really means a lot to have support!

Good shooting soldier. Will you guys be at the Ozark match?

I actually think it was 4 open, 4 tac, 1 lim and 1 hm. Either way, I didn't get to shoot the shootoff either buddy. Good seeing you there big guy.

Nope, Scott was right. It was supposed to be 4 Tac Ops, 2 Open, 2 Lim, 1 HM Tac and 1 HM Lim. When HM Lim went away they re-did the math and gave the 5 spot to Tac Ops based on the numbers. Those 5 spots in Tac ops were gone by the time they hit number 7 in the overalls.

I actually think it was 4 open, 4 tac, 1 lim and 1 hm. Either way, I didn't get to shoot the shootoff either buddy. Good seeing you there big guy.

Nope, Scott was right. It was supposed to be 4 Tac Ops, 2 Open, 2 Lim, 1 HM Tac and 1 HM Lim. When HM Lim went away they re-did the math and gave the 5 spot to Tac Ops based on the numbers. Those 5 spots in Tac ops were gone by the time they hit number 7 in the overalls.

Yes,even though limited had a 3rd of the people that Open did only 2 from open were given wildcards. Otherwise I'd have been shooting on Monday I think.

Our guy in Limited wanted to give his wildcard to me since he didn't have a snowballs chance but once it was known I finished 9th in Open, that was a no-go.

I think they are sorta biased against Open Class for some reason.

It was also disappointing to see the two wildcards for open(Top 5 finishers) didn't make the final 16.

Hopefully I can gain something from the time out there.

I thought both matches were pretty challenging and fun.

I can't believe the SCAR rifle was kicking so much butt in the shootoff.

To be fair though you couldn't even make out the plates just watching from the line.

Nick