Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Congrats Josh, keep in mind that Craig shot 20 stages in 100 degree+ heat by lunch time the day before and then drove up to AREA 7. I told him you would win by 10% not the 20% you won by, so give the man his props. Good luck at AREA 8, Cliff is ready to kick some a,,

John i say for area 8 i will be in the top 5. Dave O is shooting revo and Matt G is really good also. If Cliff is staying with you he probally will be hungover. I dont think i have a chance

Josh, Jesse said you were amazing at area 7 and very helpful to him. He was so glad to see a friendly face on the squad. We do appreciate your kindness. As for Cliff, he is coming for Lee's sake. SHHHHHh don't tell anyone but I think he as a soft spot for the boy.

Josh, Jesse said you were amazing at area 7 and very helpful to him. He was so glad to see a friendly face on the squad. We do appreciate your kindness. As for Cliff, he is coming for Lee's sake. SHHHHHh don't tell anyone but I think he as a soft spot for the boy.

Everyone knows I like boys.

Well done Josh, you're shooting like a Champion.

Cliff is good, but he's no Rocket Scientist. He's not much of a Real Estate agent either according to John.

Wish I could be there, but that would be my 5th weekend Major in a row. I'm really enjoying USPSA although I'm not very good at it yet.

Craig

Thanks everyone.

As for Jesse give him a couple more years and he will be dominating uspsa.

This years area 8 match has some stiff revolver competition. Who ever makes the least mistakes will take it.

Craig i don't get why the shooting wire has your picture as the headlining picture for the area 7 match, you must just be more photogentic then me.

thanks Josh you are very kind.... Jesse is starting next season in Revo. I see Cliff forgot to tell you that :)

Thanks everyone.

As for Jesse give him a couple more years and he will be dominating uspsa.

This years area 8 match has some stiff revolver competition. Who ever makes the least mistakes will take it.

Craig i don't get why the shooting wire has your picture as the headlining picture for the area 7 match, you must just be more photogentic then me.