Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Congrats to Mike Carmoney on another Area 3 Championship. :cheers:

It was a fun match, though a bit on the warm and humid side. Heat index sunday of about 115. Good stages and great staff. Hornady even provided a beer tent after shooting was finished. Hats off to Hornady :cheers: (major match sponser) :cheers: And a big thanks to the match staff and all the great sponsers for the match!

Edited by snertley

Nice shooting Mike! I barley got to meet you, and I was a little out of it from the heat, but it was still nice to put a face to the name. After watching you shoot, my girlfriend is convinced that I should smoke more cigars to shoot faster.

It was great shooting with everyone on my squad, and it was real nice to meet the Pine Ridge crowd.

Thanks to Hornady and Jon for the beer, and everyone who made my first USPSA match a blast. Perhaps I will attend another one soon.

Next time, I will try to find a hotel with a better hot tub though.

Thanks, brothers!

I enjoyed the match a great deal, but with 14 stages and 371 rounds required plus all of Sherwyn's contraptions and devious traps, I felt like I was working my ass off for two days! Nice to see lots of old friends, and great to meet some new folks as well.

CONGRATULATIONS MIKE!

It was a tough match for anyone, let alone a Revolver.

The shooting wasn't that hard, other than a bit of SH only imposed on you, but keeping your focus while fumbling with bags, doors, barrels, stairs, ramps, planks, etc... The mind games is what got to you. Heck the last 2 stages Saturday were downright chilly, once the sun set.

Mike definitely gets some milage out of bottle of Scotch and a Stogie.