2 BENSON, DAVID 9 B Open 26 0 4.14 6.2802 27.0291 90.10%

3 ESQUEDA, RAFAEL 35 B Limited 28 0 4.53 6.1810 26.6021 88.67%

4 HOLT, BRAD 28 GM Production 24 0 4.13 5.8111 25.0101 83.37%

Pretty easy, mainly head shots..

Edited by sperman
added stage diagram

3.89, down 4, HF 6.6838

Open B

Not a big fan of this one. Not yet knowing the HHF, I'd bet good money on it having been set by a smokin' 6-Alpha run, all hopers.

Edited by MoNsTeR

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have been practicing this classifier.

how have you guys been shooting this ?

my transitions seem to flow better with all head shots.

or is it better to take the lower scoring area on the two end tgts, and your transitions go up and down slightly.

Ive only done this in dryfire have not shot it live yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

or is it better to take the lower scoring area on the two end tgts, and your transitions go up and down slightly.

Yeah, its an old thread but I get the chance to shoot this classifier later this week. Along with the smoother transitions going from upper A to upper A, the amount of A zone available is slightly greater in the upper A and less risk of hitting a no shoot target.

Any one else have comments.

Bill

Yeah, its an old thread but I get the chance to shoot this classifier later this week. Along with the smoother transitions going from upper A to upper A, the amount of A zone available is slightly greater in the upper A and less risk of hitting a no shoot target.

Any one else have comments.

Bill

Bill,

the scoring area for the lower A-zone is still larger than the upper A-zone.

Going for upper score areas only means likely settling for B in lieu of risking a NS.

juan, if you have the time, try it both ways and check your time!

I've shot it a couple times before and don't even remember how I did it. That figures, Bill, hmm?

the scoring area for the lower A-zone is still larger than the upper A-zone.

Going for upper score areas only means likely settling for B in lieu of risking a NS.

Hi Roman,

If you change your mind, come on out Thursday and give it a try (again). Try to remember how you shot it last time and change it this time. After all, they will count the higher HF.

Nothing else to do. Outside it will be wet and 22 degrees. But then at RangeMasters, it may well be wet and 22 degrees. :D

Bill

Bill, I am glad I went. You learned me a lesson.

Never argue with an Engineer cuz they measure stuff and support their claims with facts.

Ok, so the upper A-zone was 8 square inches, the accessible portion of the lower A-zone was 9 square inches. Even though the lower A-zone is larger, by 1 square inch, it's not worth mentioning. Also, I did not want to shoot low-high-low. In essence, shooting at the upper A/B-zone made more sense to me. And it worked.

Stupid facts! :angry2:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have been shooting since last fall and was able to steal this stage at a local match this weekend 27 point in 5.11 5.2838 hf. This was my first stage win and it gives me a new outlook heading into this weekends match. There was a SS Master there who had a miss and took a makeup shot. There was also a B & a C open that had clean runs. I beat one on points and the other on time.

• 1 month later...

Ok my third match, but this was my first in a year and with my gun. I am unclassified. I shoot a sti Trojan in 40 so I shot SS and L10. I decided to shoot l10 first go "warm up" shot hf of 4.1739 I am very happy with that, I was hoping to be in the C range. On my SS round I did not do so well hf of .1757 I had a good time but some penalties. So looks like my SS classification will be low at first.

• 1 month later...