Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Louisiana Gator Classic

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This was a fanstastic match, great stages, good RO crew, Nice vendor area, Great range and fantastic weather. I will come back for sure! My only concern was that it took 5.5 hours after the last shot fired to get through the awards and prize table. BTW the prize table was insane! amazing stuff and good stuff for everyone. Don't forget to say thanks to the Sponsorship Coordinator and the sponsors. Looking forward to the next one.

A big thanks to Gary, all the match staff and the ROs for their work at this match! It was another excellent match as it has been the past 3 years I have attended!! Squad 8 was an excellent group and it is not very often when a squad acutally almost wrestles over who is going to tape targets :sight: . Already looking forward to the match next year! :cheers:

Many thanks to all the RO's that worked the match, you guys were top notch and did a great job.

Yeah those vendors had a good area, I manged to come back home with only $1.00 in my wallet, I gave the rest to the vendors, well they gave me some good deals on some great stuff.

The 2010 Gator Classic is in the books. I have to say it was wonderful. We hope everyone had a great time. Seems like the food was good - there was none left! At this time I would like to thank the RO's and everyone who put in a great deal of unselfish time to make this match the success it seems to have become. I like to take this opportunity also to thank all of our sponsors. Match sponsors: 10-8 Tactical, Shooter's Connection, BayouShooter.com, Freedom Gun Works, Cameron's Custom, Limcat, Cajun Action Shooters, Just Shoot Me Target Stands, Springfield Armory, Brian Enos, Rudy Project, CED, GAT Bullets. Our stage sponsors were: ADCO, Bang,Inc, Bayou Bullets, Briley, Center of Mass, Clark Custom Guns, Combat Application Tools, Dawson Precision, Elec. Shooter's Protection, Glock, Gram's Engineering, Hogue, Iberia Marine/Steve Miguez, Louque's Firearms, Max's Choice, MGM Targets, Montana Gold, Plate-Tacular, ProTech/Manny Bragg, SDM Fabricating, Sierra Bullets, Sig Sauer, STI International, Thibodaux Women's Center, Warne Scope Mounts. Our contributors included:Academy Sports, Andy's Custom Guns, Bagmaster,Brownell's, Cabela's,Dillon Precision, HiViz, Otis, Power Factor Shooting, Safariland, Schuemann Barrels, Shooting Chrony, Speed-E-Rack, Starline Brass. Many thanks to all these people. They helped put together not only a great prize table for the shooters but they also helped sponsor many of our junior shooters.

Please patronize these sponsors whenever possible.

Gary Thibodaux

Match Director

I'm putting together thought and quotes for a front sight article about the 2010 Gator Classic.

I'd love to get your ideas and any Photo you might have.

Please send me a message or e-mail.

Special Thanks to Rags and Pat for going All-out for Rasta-Halloween!

Just want to give a GREAT BIG THANKS to EVERYONE involved in putting together Gator Classic 2010!! What a perfect weekend for a gun match. Stages were fun & challenging to shoot. Thanks to all the ROs & sponsor's. I am especially fond of Freedom Gunworks (since I am the proud new owner of their Gator 2010 custom gun :roflol: ) Thank you Gary & Barbara for all of your hard work & dedication to making this match happen. I had a great time & can't wait till next year! :wub:

Just want to give a GREAT BIG THANKS to EVERYONE involved in putting together Gator Classic 2010!! What a perfect weekend for a gun match. Stages were fun & challenging to shoot. Thanks to all the ROs & sponsor's. I am especially fond of Freedom Gunworks (since I am the proud new owner of their Gator 2010 custom gun :roflol: ) Thank you Gary & Barbara for all of your hard work & dedication to making this match happen. I had a great time & can't wait till next year! :wub:

DITTO

Great match! Besides all the thanks to staff, i would like to say thanks to squad 13 of which there was 13 members :surprise: not only were they a great squad all hard workers and helpful but i guess 13 was not as unlucky a number after all ! I made power factor :cheers: and 5 of the squad placed. All winners in my book

Thanks again

Gerwin

The Gator is my favorite match of the year and this years match lives up to its calling! Great staff and RO's and great bunch of shooters and fantastic competition. I was badly sick all match but still had a great time. I want to thank my squad mates for putting up with my hacking and spitting hahaha. Thanks Squad 10!!!

Congrats to the winners and we are looking forward to next years match!!!

Good to have you Kevin. Squad 10 did just fine with a sickie and a busted body in it. Great time was had, good match, good weather, couldn't ask for much more!

Double Ditto - Great squad. A joy to shoot with. Carey, Edwin, DWH, Bobby, Ricky, Rich, Scooter, Will, Mike, Jeff, Elliott..... Great Guy. The match is the best. Already planning on next year.

Mark k