Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Louisiana Gator Classic

Looks that way. Work and life with a family keeps getting in the way of my fun time. :closedeyes: The kids come first. Back is a little stiff from sleeping in a tent for two nights on a Cub Scout camp out, but I'll do it for the kids any day. :cheers:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

According to the match booklet schedule, hammer down Saturday and Sunday is at 8 a.m.

On Saturday, Squad 1 starts on Stage 1, etc., with Squad 13 starting at chrono.

As Spanky said, we'll see y'all In The Dome (Stage 6).

:cheers:

Curtis

According to the match booklet schedule, hammer down Saturday and Sunday is at 8 a.m.

On Saturday, Squad 1 starts on Stage 1, etc., with Squad 13 starting at chrono.

As Spanky said, we'll see y'all In The Dome (Stage 6).

:cheers:

Curtis

I'm on Squad 13 and I am volunteering to go first to start things off. So all the rest of you on squad 13 relax I got this one.

Coolest thing, for me, in the match thus far: watching a bunch of Juniors, including some real young 'uns, running Stage 6 (an E ticket ride). They handled all those ports and a door safely and with superlative gun handling skills. Really put a grin on my face. Great job guys and gals, and my compliments to the folks who taught you well.

Curtis

Scooter, by now you should atleast give me an honorary squad 10 title. I enjoyed shooting with you all, thanks!

There was never any doubt that you were part of the squad. It was that silly computer that said you didn't belong, none of us, cept for Will, said anything of the sorts.

We'll go a little further than honorary squad 10 member, you got to be a "Coonass" for the weekend. ;)

Edited by scooterj