Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Louisiana Gator Classic

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Match Hotels: The Hampton Inn is full up. If you call the national phone number for Days Inn, they will tell you that they are full up, but if you call the local Days Inn number, they still have a few rooms left.

Mark K.

TSCR will be there!

Let the smack begin!

post-1856-020585100 1283462061_thumb.jpg

John,

Last year, we found a little hole in the wall resturant recommended by the locals with the most FANTASTIC food the TSCR will love.

Mark K

Edited by Mark K

John,

Last year, we found a little hole in the wall resturant recommended by the locals with the most FANTASTIC food the TSCR will love.

Mark K

That wouldn't be "B... & T...'s" B) would it ? That's the place I'm planning on for Saturday night!

I think we are full. I will know by Monday. We are going to meet next Thursday, Sept.9, to finalize the stages. I will give everybody the lowdown. I try to post info on this thread. You will also be able to go to www.lagator.org for more info. We also have more hotel info on the webpage if you are registered and don't have a place to stay yet. Jambalaya and white beans at the match on Sunday afternoon. We also will have raffle tickets for sale. We are raffling off a DPMS Lite 16 A-4, a Springfield XD-9, and a S&W 22-A. The tickets are $5 each or 5 for $20. The money from the raffle goes to sweetening up the prize table. Speaking of which, it looks really great this year thanks to sponsors like Brian Enos. The Gator Classic has been in existence for six years and he has never failed to sponsor us. That's loyalty - thanks Brian. That's it for now.

Gary

MD

John,

Mark K

That wouldn't be "B... & T...'s" B) would it ? That's the place I'm planning on for Saturday night!

Nope, we ate there on Friday Night. This other place we Bobby, Susan and I ate at on Saturday night. I can drive there, but could not tell you the name. About 5 miles past the Hampton in, away from the range.

Mark

5 miles past the Hampton heading North would bring you to Boudreaux's in Chackbay. Very good home cooked food. There is also LaPalma Mexican on Hwy 1 that has a 5lb burrito challenge. The Frost Stop, near the match hotel, has the best sloppy roast beef sandwhiches in town. "That Place" resturant on Hwy 1 south of town has god food. Bubba's on Hwy 308 is good and has a good sports bar too.