Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats, Cliff.

Consistency. You were consistently 1st or 2nd and only two 4th place stages.

And thanks to all competitors for not shooting the ROs on Stage 7.

Yeah, they had a number of RO traps in this match. I saw a lot of RO when I did my backwards run on Stage 5 or 6.

H.

John you have to remember that area 8 was only my 7th USPSA match i have to learn when i should or shouldn't shoot disappearing targets. And i have been swamed with school work this year. Vocab is by far the hardest class i got this year, recess is pretty fun though

Cliff, I saw the write-up in Ammoland they did on the you vs. Dave thing; and since I've been absentee from the forums for a while I am dying to know what set up you were using at area 8. If the picture is correct you were running a gun set up for speedloaders and not moonclips?

Cliff, I saw the write-up in Ammoland they did on the you vs. Dave thing; and since I've been absentee from the forums for a while I am dying to know what set up you were using at area 8. If the picture is correct you were running a gun set up for speedloaders and not moonclips?

That's weird. I have never see ammoland before. That picture is from the IRC where I shot retro. I don't know how they got it. I shot my usual 625 with the north mountain moonclip holder at the area 8. They have it all wrong. They are going stage 1 through 10 like we shot them in that order. I started on 8 and went to 7. I didn't win a stage until 3 ( the 6th stage I shot), I guess that's when the hangover was over. President Voigt said some nice things about me. Maybe I'm coing up in the world.

Quite possibly could have been the "GREAT" crowd you were hanging with.... :devil:

That's weird. I have never see ammoland before. That picture is from the IRC where I shot retro. I don't know how they got it. I shot my usual 625 with the north mountain moonclip holder at the area 8. They have it all wrong. They are going stage 1 through 10 like we shot them in that order. I started on 8 and went to 7. I didn't win a stage until 3 ( the 6th stage I shot), I guess that's when the hangover was over. President Voigt said some nice things about me. Maybe I'm coing up in the world.

President Voigt said some nice things about me. Maybe I'm coing up in the world.

As your legal counselor, I believe I get to take a certain amount of credit for that.

:D

Michael Voigt obviously is not represented by counsel, otherwise I am certain he would have been advised not to say nice things about Cliff.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Columbia SC

President Voigt said some nice things about me. Maybe I'm coing up in the world.

As your legal counselor, I believe I get to take a certain amount of credit for that.

:D

I agree 100%. It was Mike's idea to wear clothes to the match.