Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could be honest and say that I'm not coming to the AREA 8 due to lack of funds, but I won't,,,, I'll give you a shot at the win. Now if you can only convince Josh not to show up, and if Bones does not come and Devon stays away and if the only other revo shooter is running a Ruger Blackhawk in minor loading from his back pocket, you got it my brother!!!

Elaine is shooting the round gun now and is waffling on A-8.

You can talk to her tomorrow about taking on that Walsh fellow! She has been married to me for a while so Cliffs "bringing the pain" may have little effect on her.

She says I am the biggest pain she knows

Hmmmmm.....rather unlike you to start trash-talking in advance. Shades of "shit sandwich"......so when and where is Area 8?

I have no choice, I usually can't say much after the match.

Aug 28th in VA.

Cliff will take this one, word on the street is now that Bones has become an official member of the " I also got my a.. kicked by Josh Club" Cliff can leave that exclusive club, and he can take back the Crown that belongs to him. If someone gets the Flintstones Chewables away from Josh, he won't make it all the way through the match.

I could be honest and say that I'm not coming to the AREA 8 due to lack of funds, but I won't,,,, I'll give you a shot at the win. Now if you can only convince Josh not to show up, and if Bones does not come and Devon stays away and if the only other revo shooter is running a Ruger Blackhawk in minor loading from his back pocket, you got it my brother!!!

Those blackhawks can be pretty fast, better make it a cap and ball setup.

• 2 weeks later...

There are 10 revo shooters signed for Area 8 [including the waffling Elaine].

That group includes THREE Grand Masters and TWO Masters. :surprise:

What other division has that heavy a turnout of the top dogs for an Area match???

With 50% Chiefs, us poor indians don't stand a chance. :blink:

Still, it'll be interesting to see Josh and Bob give the big dogs some competition.

I retract all previous statements.

I shot a steel match yesterday and an USPSA match today and did not hit anything with mt 625.

Is it too late to change to open???

I shot a steel match yesterday and an USPSA match today and did not hit anything with mt 625.

Try drinking more the day before the match!

Time to get rid of that 625, my son will do it justice for you, bring it on up and I'll get a Glock out of the safe for you

If it makes you feel better, I haven't been able to practice since May due to tennis elbow. We can be the has-been squad.

H.

Looks like CLIFF did it,,, :cheers:

Too soon to call it. David Olhasso has only shot half his stages. We'll know by tonight

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Columbia SC

looks like CLIFF by 12 points woohoo :cheers:

When I awoke this morning and saw 2 pigs flying over the house, then flipped on the TV news and saw that the snowball fights in hell were running rampant, I knew today would bring more surprises, then lo and behold, OTIS takes AREA 8. Will wonders never cease!!! Way to go, oh Great REVO ruler, a long time coming and much congrats for the win !!!!