Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

View New Content

Steve J

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's working for me. What browser? Did you try the usual - clear cookies and cache, log out and back in?

be

Same as Steve J. Did all of the above with Explorer and Chrome. No Dice. Was working earlier too.

Strange, it's working fine for me....just tried it. Edit to add: But, it didn't show this post after I posted it....weird.

Now 10 minutes later, it's not working for me either. It doesn't come up with the no new posts, but it doesn't show posts after 7:20pm and there are posts after that time.

Edited by GrumpyOne

tried deleting cookies and got this message [#2010] The link you followed to delete your cookies appears to be badly formed. Please go back and click the link again. New content still not working using Firefox.

Edited by bkeeler

It's working for me. What browser? Did you try the usual - clear cookies and cache, log out and back in?

be

IE8

logged out, deleted cookies and cashe, logged back in, no dice.

It was working all morning and sometime after lunch CST it stopped working.

If I select the DEVELOP option from Safari and show the error console, I see this when I try to click View New Content

TypeError: Result of expression 'ipb.global.contextualSearch' [undefined] is not a function./forums/public/style_images/master/search_expand.pngFailed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)/forums/public/style_images/master/advanced_search.pngFailed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

Sorry, Brian. Still not working. Logged out, 'cached out', closed browser, logged back in, same result.

What browser and version?

Can you try a different browser.

And thanks for the details.

be

Okay guys... have a work around and a hint for the tech geeks at IPB... it's a java issue. In you browser, disable java scripts, this should let you view new content and it explain why some work and not as some users don't have it enabled. Firefox>Tools>Options>Content uncheck Java Scripts