Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Czechmate

mhop

CZ-USA Now is offering the Czechmate in 9mm http://www.czforumsi...81195#msg181195 for details of sale

Czechmate comes with

ambi slide racker

c-more slide ride sight 6moa dot

2 spare serial matching threaded barrels

1 26 round magazine

3 20 round magazines

mag loader

aluminum grips

aluminum magwell

comp hammer

4 port comp

barrel nut with removable front sight

rear fixed sight

2 slide stops with finger groove

4 without finger grooves

czechmate frame is different than TS grip is undercut, frame has notch for c-more mount,

cleaning rod

cleaning brush

4843833632_655e3b0291_b.jpg

4843194753_0158d1f564_b.jpg

Edited by mhop

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got to handle this gun yesterday and I'm VERY impressed. For those of you who shot SP01's I think this would be a natural transition. The gun appears to be hand fit, the fit and the trigger are phenomenal! You add in the fact you can convert it to a steel gun with one of the three barrels included and the weighted block (like the STI TruSight)it's an impressive package.

Matt hurry up and get a load worked up for that thing! I wanna try it.... :cheers:

Damn Leo beat me... <_<

Edited by JoshF

Nice... one of my friends has been waiting for this for a while (almost as long as for his open saiga) and I've been waiting for him to get it...

Sweet, maybe it is time to switch to open :)

Edited by gose

Lucky you in The United States of America

Add 1500US dollars and you can buy one from Sweden. I don't understand the loss of value across the sea. -The gun is build in Europe and is far more expensive over here. :(

Government Taxes and Fees, suddenly free services are not so free afterall :roflol:

Thats even true with most of the price in the U.S...

Lucky you in The United States of America

Add 1500US dollars and you can buy one from Sweden. I don't understand the loss of value across the sea. -The gun is build in Europe and is far more expensive over here. :(

Government Taxes and Fees, suddenly free services are not so free afterall :roflol:

Thats even true with most of the price in the U.S...

Swedish sales tax is "only" 25%, but the gun is almost 50% more expensive there, so it still doesnt come close to adding up...

Besides, those 25% helped pay for my college education :D

Edited by gose

CZ-USA Now is offering the Czechmate in 9mm http://www.czforumsi...81195#msg181195 for details of sale

Czechmate comes with

ambi slide racker

c-more slide ride sight 6moa dot

2 spare serial matching threaded barrels

1 26 round magazine

3 20 round magazines

mag loader

aluminum grips

aluminum magwell

comp hammer

4 port comp

barrel nut with removable front sight

rear fixed sight

2 slide stops with finger groove

4 without finger grooves

czechmate frame is different than TS grip is undercut, frame has notch for c-more mount,

cleaning rod

cleaning brush

4843833632_655e3b0291_b.jpg

4843194753_0158d1f564_b.jpg

Just makes me more jealous now that I know a few are here.

Dang... I was hoping it would take at least another 6 months for it to hit the states, giving me time to save up. Time to find things to sell...

Approximately how many Czechmates made it in? Is it expected to be something that will continue to trickle in, or is this a one-shot deal right now? Need to figure out if I should try to call up the local shop tonight to order one or if it can wait until next week...

Talked to Matt this morning and it'll ship out today or Monday! :cheers:

I'm impressed they kept a lid on this long enough to get them in stock. I assumed I'd order it today and it would be months before it actually arrived. I was SHOCKED when Matt said it would ship so quickly. I'm impressed! :bow:

My Open 3-gun package is nearly complete - just need my Saiga-12 back from R&R.

Now to start thinking about a minor 9mm load that still works the comp.

Edited by grywlfbg

Talked to Matt this morning and it'll ship out today or Monday! :cheers:

I'm impressed they kept a lid on this long enough to get them in stock. I assumed I'd order it today and it would be months before it actually arrived. I was SHOCKED when Matt said it would ship so quickly. I'm impressed! :bow:

My Open 3-gun package is nearly complete - just need my Saiga-12 back from R&R.

Now to start thinking about a minor 9mm load that still works the comp.

so very jealous right now!!

look forward to your report on the gun.

They are supposed to be debuted at the Canadian IPSC Nationals in BC which are taking place this week, haven't heard any word yet on how they have been recieved by the shooters here, but I know I would definitely consider one.

Edited by Jody Waring

Why two spare threaded barrels? Instead, why not a .40 top end so you can shoot limited/standard too? Or at least a shorter 9mm non-threaded barrel so you could shoot 9 minor Limited/Standard.