Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

C-More dot size...

SLM

Ok, I know there was a post around here that listed what color dot on the bottom of the dot module equaled what the dot size is. My search foo has been week since the forum upgrade but it's really, really weak tonight.

Can somebody help me out here? Please? :cheers:

I've only ever got dots in sights, :P I remembered that blue was 6 and was thinking yellow was 8 but I wasn't sure.

I do have one that's open on the bottom, no colored dot at all. Care to take a poke at what size that one is? I'd guess 6 or 8?

I've only ever got dots in sights, :P I remembered that blue was 6 and was thinking yellow was 8 but I wasn't sure.

I do have one that's open on the bottom, no colored dot at all. Care to take a poke at what size that one is? I'd guess 6 or 8?

I have one without a color also and was told by cmore that its an 8.

I'm 99% certain the user manual has the colors/sizes listed as well. I know it's in their online manual. I think no color is an 8 as well. R,

... He lost his load book last month!

That's why I bought 48 pounds of powder at once. Work it up once and done! BTW, the book has been located. I put it in the wrong drawer in the reloading bench. :roflol: