Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
SLM

C-More dot size...

Ok, I know there was a post around here that listed what color dot on the bottom of the dot module equaled what the dot size is. My search foo has been week since the forum upgrade but it's really, really weak tonight.

Can somebody help me out here? Please? :cheers:

Diode Modules are available in 6 different sizes and are color coded on the bottom of each module:

2 moa (red), 4 moa (green), 6 moa (blue), 8 moa (yellow), 12 moa (orange), 16 moa (purple).

Thanks Chris. I'm gonna have to add this to my reloading data notebook. :cheers:

Thanks Chris. I'm gonna have to add this to my reloading data notebook. :cheers:

Sure thing. When you buy a dot module, they have a little piece of paper with the colors/sizes in it as well. :)

I've only ever got dots in sights, :P I remembered that blue was 6 and was thinking yellow was 8 but I wasn't sure.

I do have one that's open on the bottom, no colored dot at all. Care to take a poke at what size that one is? I'd guess 6 or 8?

I've only ever got dots in sights, :P I remembered that blue was 6 and was thinking yellow was 8 but I wasn't sure.

I do have one that's open on the bottom, no colored dot at all. Care to take a poke at what size that one is? I'd guess 6 or 8?

I have one without a color also and was told by cmore that its an 8.

I'm 99% certain the user manual has the colors/sizes listed as well. I know it's in their online manual. I think no color is an 8 as well. R,

His(SLM) main problems are that he is colored blind, a leftie and continually loosing things. He lost his load book last month!

... He lost his load book last month!

That's why I bought 48 pounds of powder at once. Work it up once and done! BTW, the book has been located. I put it in the wrong drawer in the reloading bench. :roflol: