Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SG chest rig

I have seen some people at matches with a chest rig that holds several SG strippers. The only one that I can seem to find is the Mark Otto one with the velcro. The ones that I have seen are different than it. Any help?

Caz41,

Contact Mark Otto through Triangle Shooting sports (Benny Hill). Mark will build you a chest rig however you might like to have it. I received mine from him last month and I can run velcro or tek-locks on the back of his strippers. Right now I am running them with velcro on the chest rig, it is a very fast way to load and gives you more room on your belt.

Jeff

+ 1 on Mark's gear, I have his side saddles, belt caddies and I have an arm band as well. His stuff is very good quality and would recommend it to anybody. He is really easy to talk with about what you are needing. His gear is very reasonable priced as well and really fast shipping.

• 1 month later...

Ok yours and Jomar's are the ones I was talking about. Well that stinks if they aren't made anymore

Chris,

I apologize but I just found this post. My chest rig is actually home made. I saw others who had them but I wanted something with a sturdier backplate. So I made my own using a light plastic board sewn inside a cloth with straps and velcro on the front side. I then used sticker velcro on my stripper clips. If you haven't picked one up yet, I can show you mine (or email you pictures) and maybe you can put one together for your self. The materials I used only cost me less than $30.

Jomar

jvillamor1@hotmail.com

612-919-9007