Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

C-More scope and Cheely Mount

Gesmo

Hello, can someone be kind enough to tell me where to buy a C-More-ASR Aluminium Slide Ride and a Cheely Custom Gunworks Scope Mount.

Looking for any Gunshop at New York and Washington, be there next week.

Thanks for your reply,

Thanks guys for valuable info, very appreciated. Another question about C-More, what is the best choice between either 6 or 8 MOA red dot.

I don't notice a big difference in size between 6 and 8moa, but the 8moa dots seem to be brighter when on the highest setting. R<

Hello: If you have to choose between the 6 and the 8 get the 8MOA dot. If you have a choice get the 12 MOA dot. G-ManBart is where I got that great piece of advice :cheers: You can order the C-More from Shooters Connection with a 12MOA dot or any size you want. I want to try a 16 MOA dot next on my Ruger Rimfire pistol next. The larger dot size has helped my shooting alot and I can turn the brightness up or down depending on what I need/want to see. So the larger dot size really doesn't hurt anything--just helps. Thanks, Eric

I agree for fastest target acquisition but I thought that the more bigger the dot is the less accuracy on far target due to the fact that large dot hide a main part of the target,

My 2 cents

Gesmo, you are correct but we don't shoot too many 50 yard targets. So I would go with the 12 moa which is what I use.

Ok Thomas I will run with 12, thanks all for your advice.

Gesmo, you are correct but we don't shoot too many 50 yard targets. So I would go with the 12 moa which is what I use.

We don't shoot alot of 50yd targets in the U.S. Will you be shooting in France?? From videos I have seen Ipsc has some harder target presentations and targets further away. I not sure you want to go with a 12 if that is the case. How many targets per match do you have over 25m?

Flyin

We don't shoot alot of 50yd targets in the U.S. Will you be shooting in France?? From videos I have seen Ipsc has some harder target presentations and targets further away. I not sure you want to go with a 12 if that is the case. How many targets per match do you have over 25m?

Flyin

Yes, I am shooting in France. We do not shoot too many targets over 27 yards, it depends on range shooting area. Thanks Flyin for your fair intervention.