Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best pistol bag

RangerTrace

• 1 month later...

I don't know about most shooters, but I like to buy stuff made in America. WRB Bags are built in Texas just southeast of Dallas, place called "Gun Barrel City" (I am not kidding!)drop by the shop if you get a chance. WRB Sales They are well thought out bags that work with regular guns to race guns with built in mag pouches that will fit up to 170mm mags. They use heavy duty zippers and just good old quality materials. I use the 13" range bag for a local IDPA match and it is perfect. For race guns I would use the 15 or 18" bag. The prices are very fair and I love their magazine pouches/"stow away pouches" for storing magazines.

I also loved my rifle case "Discrete Weapon Transport," it is great for AR type rifles, with a nice padded separator (I have crammed two rifles in before) I had them modify the internal magazine pouches so they would fit the longer 9mm sub gun magazines and if I recall they only charged me a few extra dollars for the work and had it mailed to my house within a week or two.

It sounds like I am a salesman for them, but I don't work for these guys. I just like that they are a small mom and pop operation making a great product for a good price. I liked their products so well, have spent over 500 bucks with them. Give them a ring, they are great folks to deal with and free shipping! Be sure to spend some time on their web page, they make tons of stuff.

Cheers,

Edited by Walnut

I don't know about most shooters, but I like to buy stuff made in America. WRB Bags are built in Texas just southeast of Dallas, drop by the shop if you get a chance. WRB Sales They are well thought out bags that work with regular guns to race guns with built in mag pouches that will fit up to 170mm mags. They use heavy duty zippers and just good old quality materials. I use the 13" range bag for a local IDPA match and it is perfect. For race guns I would use the 15 or 18" bag. The prices are very fair and I love their magazine pouches/"stow away pouches" for storing magazines.

I also loved my rifle case "Discrete Weapon Transport," it is great for AR type rifles, with a nice padded separator (I have crammed two rifles in before) I had them modify the internal magazine pouches so they would fit the longer 9mm sub gun magazines and if I recall they only charged me a few extra dollars for the work and had it mailed to my house within a week or two.

It sounds like I am a salesman for them, but I don't work for these guys. I just like that they are a small mom and pop operation making a great product for a good price. I liked their products so well, have spent over 500 bucks with them. Give them a ring, they are great folks to deal with and free shipping! Be sure to spend some time on their web page, they make tons of stuff.

Cheers,

I've been in his place a few times and he is a nice guy. And since they're in Gun Barrel City, you would expect them to make nice gun bags :roflol:

I highly recommend the Shooter's Connection Tournament Series Range Bag. This is the bag that every other company copies. The Midway bags are okay...until the zippers blow out. <_<

Shooter's Connection is a huge supporter of our sport, so we should try to support them too. Their bags cost more than some of the others, but they are worth every penny. :cheers:

Edited by sirveyr

• 3 weeks later...

Big Plus(++++) on the Green Mountain Bag. I've had mine for over ten years and still going strong. I've won or been given other bags(CED,Dillon),

tried using them and always go back to the Green Mountain. Not that there's anything particularly wrong with the others, just seem to prefer the Green Mountain.