Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Manny Bragg Class Anyone?

ah1356

I have a class tentatively scheduled with Manny August 21st and 22nd at NTPS (in TN). I'm trying to see how much interest there is and if I can get enough folks to make it happen. Here is Manny's website and the host range website.

http://www.mannyusa.com/

http://ntps.org/

If you have interest in becoming a much better shooter you will not want to miss this.

Price is $450 for the two days of incredible instruction.

Email me asap if you want to do the class.

Tim Calhoun

tim.calhoun07@comcast.net

Tim,

Is there a recommended classification to take this course? If it's geared for A-M shooters, I'm not sure my D-C mind would absorb enough info.

Mac

No.....since he limits the class to about 8 he can meet you wherever you are in your development, and take you way farther down the road. Right now I have shooters from C to A class signed up. So, jump on in.

Tim

• 2 weeks later...

Count me in. I shot in the same squad as Manny at A6. Great guy. If he trains half as well as he shoots this will be an amazing learning experience.

He's at least that good of a trainer. I was so impressed we're trying to bring him here to do an instructor development class so he can pass along some of how he helps folks to our instructors!

Tim,

Is there a recommended classification to take this course? If it's geared for A-M shooters, I'm not sure my D-C mind would absorb enough info.

Mac

I was a C in Production when I took Manny's two day class. We had D to A shooters. It was a great experience for all regardless of classification level. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to get to the next level.

Tim,

Mac

The first time I took Manny's progressive class I started as D class and ended up in B. We had A through masters shooting together in the same class. 8 people is about right for the class. 4 shoot and 4 reload. You learn just as much by listening to him teach others.

Manny is an awesome teacher and a great guy to shoot with. We need to get him back to Texas South Section for another class next year!

Edited by sidnal

• 3 weeks later...

OK - so here's the short version: If you have an opportunity to take a class from Manny Bragg, do it. Whoever coined the tired cliche that "those who can do and those who can't teach" has obviously never met Mr. Bragg. :cheers:

My hands feel like hamburger (a month's worth of shooting in 2 days) and my head is still swimming from information overload, but if I can apply what I learned I will be a much better shooter.

If you learn nothing else from a Manny Bragg class, you will be able to shoot a swinger and you won't be able to shoot a mike without hearing Manny's voice ask "Did you prep the trigger? Did you see the sights rise?"