Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where to find stages

Too_Slow

I hope that this is the correct place to put this. I am in need of legal IPDA stages and am wondering if there is an IDPA equivalent of Stage Exchange? What is going on is that at our club the IDPA crew puts on a match on the third Saturday each month and the USPSA crew (of which I am one) puts on a match on the fourth Sunday. Well in August (next month) they are both the same weekend so we are thinking of trying to make it a combined two day match where you shoot it IDPA style on Saturday and USPSA style on Sunday. So any help guys.

Thanks in advance

Brian

I hope that this is the correct place to put this. I am in need of legal IPDA stages and am wondering if there is an IDPA equivalent of Stage Exchange? What is going on is that at our club the IDPA crew puts on a match on the third Saturday each month and the USPSA crew (of which I am one) puts on a match on the fourth Sunday. Well in August (next month) they are both the same weekend so we are thinking of trying to make it a combined two day match where you shoot it IDPA style on Saturday and USPSA style on Sunday. So any help guys.

Thanks in advance

Brian

A section of idpaforum is devoted to IDPA courses of fire.