Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I have one that I do not use anymore. I am sure we can make some kind of exchange. Plus I will throw in all the games I have for it. I play my ps3 COD plus wii.

Let me know if your interested.

I'm on my 6th Xbox. No exaggeration whatsoever.

1st one: Broken when I got it home from the store.

2nd one: Red Ring of death about six months later

3rd one: Red Ring of death a year and a few months after that.

4th one: This is the one Microsoft sent me to replace #3. Fed-Ex "lost" it during return shipment from repair.

5th one: After calling Microsoft and Fed-Ex, who both said "it's the other guy's fault" I got Microsoft to replace it. This one gets the R.R.O.D. about eight months or so ago.

6th one: Still going, knock on wood.

It'll cost around $150 all told. If it's relatively new, just call and give them a hard time for as long as you can until they cave and offer to fix it for free. Tell them Will sent you. They'll know who you're talking about.

I'm on my 6th Xbox. No exaggeration whatsoever.

1st one: Broken when I got it home from the store.

2nd one: Red Ring of death about six months later

3rd one: Red Ring of death a year and a few months after that.

4th one: This is the one Microsoft sent me to replace #3. Fed-Ex "lost" it during return shipment from repair.

5th one: After calling Microsoft and Fed-Ex, who both said "it's the other guy's fault" I got Microsoft to replace it. This one gets the R.R.O.D. about eight months or so ago.

6th one: Still going, knock on wood.

It'll cost around $150 all told. If it's relatively new, just call and give them a hard time for as long as you can until they cave and offer to fix it for free. Tell them Will sent you. They'll know who you're talking about.

IF they fix it for free, which is highly unlikely, you're going to end up waiting a while for the travel time of the consoles going back and forth.

Take the bad one to a Gamestop and trade it in towards an Elite. I think they give you 70 bucks for the one that needs refurbed. I'm on my third 360...but I got lucky and ended up getting a used Elite while I was at Gamestop.

I've had my Elite (the black one) forever and have never had any issues with it. I heard a long time ago that the white ones are notorious (I've had two) but they fixed all the buggy issues with the Elite's. I've never heard of anyone having any issues with an Elite system.

--Lanzo

E.T.A. Make sure they don't take you'rehard drive. They should offer it back to you when you trade it in, but make sure! Maybe you'll get lucky like I did and they'll have a Elite w/o a hard drive you can trade for.

Edited by Lanzo

I'm suprised no one you take me up on mine. Its just sitting on my cabnet looking sad because there's a nice PS3 and Wii in the shinie area.

Oh, well

thanks for the offer..I have a working Xbox 360, Wii and PS2 right now.

my son and wife bought this at a garage sale without checking it first. upside is it came with 3 controllers that do work.