Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Slide-Glide Review in Gun Tests Magazine

I just got a heads up from a new Slide-Glide customer, that Slide-Glide got a favorable review in July's issue of Gun Tests magazine. I didn't know about that, so I wondered if anyone had seen it?

be

i got the same tube of slide glide i ordered months ago. its pretty cool i guess i mean its pink/red colored and feels greasy. ill put a bit of it on the sear, striker, frame rails and a couple other spots if i ever clean my gun. glad i got it.

ive used it on some other stuff like on my reloading press and uhh yeah it smooths stuff out.

good thing we got people that are into concockting new recipes of grease so as to make our lives run more smoothly.

Edited by Field

Thanks Paul.

You have to pay a fee, to read any more than a summary, if you're not a subscriber.

be

Wow, bet if you contacted them, as the inventor, they would send you a copy of the article.

Briliant. I just emailed them.

be

ive used it on some other stuff like on my reloading press and uhh yeah it smooths stuff out.

Wow!! never crossed my mind before to use slide glide on the loading press. Every other lube I have tried on my press eventualy turns to sticky junk. Time to clean the press and slide glide it.

MDA

"...Wow!! never crossed my mind before to use slide glide on the loading press."
Well, it's a high quality lubricant and quite likely can be used in a number of applications.

(Within reason, of course.) :blush:

Squeaky door hinges, maybe...?

"...Wow!! never crossed my mind before to use slide glide on the loading press."
Well, it's a high quality lubricant and quite likely can be used in a number of applications.

(Within reason, of course.) :blush:

Squeaky door hinges, maybe...?

:roflol: