Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Area 6 Multi-Gun Championship Nov 12-14

Here's the announcement and attached entry form. Come out and shoot with us this year! November 12-14 at South River Gun Club in Covington GA. For directions, visit the SRGC site. We will have more about the stages as we progress but be prepared for rifle shots out to 200 yards.

Entry Form: 2010_A6_MGun.pdf

Any sponsors interested in signing on for this match, please Email me.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the announcement and attached entry form. Come out and shoot with us this year! November 12-14 at South River Gun Club in Covington GA. For directions, visit the SRGC site. We will have more about the stages as we progress but be prepared for rifle shots out to 200 yards.

Do you have to be a USPSA member to shoot this match?

Do you have to be a USPSA member to shoot this match?

Yes you must be a member to shoot any USPSA area or national match. But you may join USPSA when you register at the range or you can go to www.uspsa.org and get that out of the way now.

Charles Bond

We have an updated signup sheet available at uspsa6.org that you can fill in electronically, print, and mail in. It saves us having to figure out peoples' chickenscratch.

I hope you get enough for Heavy metal tac. I think the minimum is 5 right?

I will get my app in this week.

Edited by cold

Great News! Nordic Components has once again stepped up to be our Match Sponsor! We also have Shooter's Connection, Brownells, CPWSA, STI, UniqueTek, and we are looking for a host of others! Stage designs are almost finished! Come on out and play. I have attached the fill in entry form or you can go to the Area 6 website and get it there. :cheers:

Entry_Form_ 2010_A6_MGun_Fillin_distributed.pdf

Edited by GAPEACH

• 5 weeks later...

Are there any local hotels, or a "match hotel"?

Yes, we are using the Conyers La Quinta as our match hotel. Just enter 'glock' in the coupon code and you will get a discount. Their website is here.

Edited by GAPEACH

Stage Designs are approved! :cheers:

The entry fee for the match will not be going up until November 1st, so anyone that is getting ready to send in money, please send in $125 until November 1st. I should have the entry form corrected soon. I know a lot of you have been doing other things and October is a busy month!

We have added several sponsors to our list: Noveske, Benchmade, MGM Targets and Atlanta Arms & Ammmo and I am working on a few others! :cheers:

Run it out back, says muzzle pointed towards left berm in stage description ...... ditch table is pointing towards the right, and competitior needs to move towards the left berm to finish stage. Am I reading this wrong ?

Good catch. I moved the ditch table and overlooked changing the verbage.

Thanks

LT

to late to get in to this?

Really considering the drive down from NE Indiana.

What would the round count be?

Not too late.. get your app into Cindy.

Check out the stages that are posted... the stats sheet has a break down of which gun or guns are used on each stage, including round count.

If I do shoot this Im going to be driving down as an Individual. Wont have anyone to squad with. Be my first "major" multigun match. Only shot 3 local matches so far.

I dont plan on winning, or even coming close, this just sounds like FUN. I will have to make sure I can afford the drive haha