Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Top Shot #6

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got home and saw the show.

Glad the folks played nice this time, and The shooting was ok

The cowboy town was cool...pretty easy targets though.

So far not a single weapon has been used that I am not familiar with :roflol:

If I were not so camera shy and beat up old...I think I could play :cheers:

Jim

Just got home and saw the show.

Glad the folks played nice this time, and The shooting was ok

The cowboy town was cool...pretty easy targets though.

So far not a single weapon has been used that I am not familiar with :roflol:

If I were not so camera shy and beat up old...I think I could play :cheers:

Jim

IMO, you ARE quite literally what the casting crew is looking for as a shooter. Hell, I would push to have Nancy as a shooter too. That would be priceless footage every weekend. :D You know you can't deny it. You two need to send in a tape.

Here's hoping there is no Season 2

Joe Mamma

How can anybody that likes to shoot or just likes guns hope there isn't a shooting show on next season?

I think Andre and Kelly should have their man cards taken away too for not knowing how to play poker.

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

I thought the shooting scenes at the old town shooting gallery were fully acceptable. Some of the Blue Teamers put on more than acceptable performances and editting was such that the slower shooters weren't all that boring.

The elimination round drug on forever... snore.

We are over due for a 1911 shoot off. They justified the Beretta 92/M92 and AR-15 because of it's NATO connection, they can easily justify the 1911 and it's lng reign as the king of battlefield handguns.

And, yes, shotguns are also due for a run.

Looking forward to the trick shooting.

Im still digging the show. Its the best thing we have right now.

I'm still watching it too. But, if next season they try to put too many people on the show of a certain overly dramatic personality then I could see me skipping a season.

Chris

We are over due for a 1911 shoot off. They justified the Beretta 92/M92 and AR-15 because of it's NATO connection, they can easily justify the 1911 and it's lng reign as the king of battlefield handguns.

And, yes, shotguns are also due for a run.

Looking forward to the trick shooting.

how about that "ma duce"?

Shooting cheers.gif Watching shooting yawn.gif They need to have drama, and all of the crap we as shooters don't really like, otherwise the show won't make it.

How about showing the shooting? I'm really tired of super slo-mo shots of the bullet exiting the barrel. Since it's supposed to be a show about shooting, how about at least showing the shooting challenge in its entirety.

Scott,

No offense -but we may like it - because we know what is going on - the rest of the world will go "click" -- boring. As long as shooting isn't what the movies portray - it's got to hold attention - that's why the super slow mo - exploding targets, blah... Buy the DVD maybe they'll give out the full uncut.

how about that "ma duce"?

IMHO Ronnie Barrett has likely already arranged to showcase something....wonder if Mike Dillon will loan them something interesting?

Yeah, how about a challenge where they have to shoot fish in a barrel at 50 yards with a Dillon mini gun? :goof::cheers:

Chris

IF they wanted to serious things up a bit, instead of random firearms with random challenges. I suppose they could make each show about a different discipline of shooting, ie Olympic, Skeet/Trap/Clays, Bullseye, IPSC, Bianchi, 3-Gun, NRA stuff, F Class, Sniper match, Silhouette, Cowboy shooting..... (and Archery, Knife and Axe throwing if you must :blink: ).... that type of thing. Make the challenges actual match conditions, not shooting the side of barns at 5 paces.

That would give us a better gauge of who is the best well rounded "top shot", IMHO. They could still have the house, and all the drama. :ph34r:

But it more than likely would be a lot more boring for non-shooters to watch. I mean, I can enjoy the shows Deadliest Catch, or Ice Road Truckers, wihtout being a fisherman or trucker, or them boring me to tears with all the mundane TRADE DETAILS of fishing, or driving a truck.... I don't WANT to see a full week at sea, or on the road, real time.... just the flavor, and drama, please ;) Most viewers wouldn't have the patience to watch a full shooting match, shot for shot, either.

Edited by sfinney

IF they wanted to serious things up a bit, instead of random firearms with random challenges. I suppose they could make each show about a different discipline of shooting, ie Olympic, Skeet/Trap/Clays, Bullseye, IPSC, Bianchi, 3-Gun, NRA stuff, F Class, Sniper match, Silhouette, Cowboy shooting..... (and Archery, Knife and Axe throwing if you must :blink: ).... that type of thing. Make the challenges actual match conditions, not shooting the side of barns at 5 paces.

That would give us a better gauge of who is the best well rounded "top shot", IMHO. They could still have the house, and all the drama. :ph34r:

But it more than likely would be a lot more boring for non-shooters to watch. I mean, I can enjoy the shows Deadliest Catch, or Ice Road Truckers, wihtout being a fisherman or trucker, or them boring me to tears with all the mundane TRADE DETAILS of fishing, or driving a truck.... I don't WANT to see a full week at sea, or on the road, real time.... just the flavor, and drama, please ;) Most viewers wouldn't have the patience to watch a full shooting match, shot for shot, either.

Combine that with the idea of everyone shoots the whole show and point leader at the end of the show wins and its sounds like a great idea, at least for the shooting community who want to watch it.

Unfortunately, they would lose all of their non-shooting viewers im guessing

I kind of like the drama....I must be in the minority, but if I just wanted to watch shooting, I would watch match videos on you tube.

If I wanted drama, I'd go hang out with extended family...

:)

-rvb