Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Female Driver compilation

pgh george

That was Classic!

It reminds me of the summer just after graduating high school, I was driving a semi hauling concord grapes. All the drivers would have to maneuver through an "obstacle course" having to weigh, dump, and clean their tubs. Anyway, this gal was driving a 40' trailer with a 20' pup (if I remember right) and she couldn't get her duals on the scale. She tried and tried, I'll bet 10 times, backing (which is nearly impossible) and pulling forward and even pulling through and trying again, while all of us guys waited and were half snickering and half upset as she was holding everything up. One of my buddies who was another driver decided to go over and asked her very politely and in a very respectable way if she would like him to do it for her. She began to cuss him like I have never heard or seen someone cussed before! She used words that I never knew existed! He turned red and walked back to his truck with all 110 pounds of her cussing him in front of everyone. She jumped in her semi, slammed the door and then nailed the scale on the next try!

Women, they're able to do the impossible in a vehicle. Not that anyone would necessarily want to do what they do but..... it seems impossible none the less. One time the "heX" as I like to call her, was doing her nails or some such nonsense while driving.... after a long stretch driving on the shoulder along comes a cardboard box. No big deal, cardboard doesnt hold up to cars, so long as its empty. As it turns out this box was not, upon running over it it cut both brake lines. What a hoot!

Does anyone know why women who will drive slow and cautious on a highway will drive 100mph in parking lots?