Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sideways C-More mount for Glock?

Pro2AInPA

I asked the maker of the Quinn mount & he told me that there was no way to really mount one on a Glock that could withstand the pounding... maybe he will chime in.

Interesting. SJC does a frame mounted C-More mount that is popular. I wonder why the same mounting platform can't be used for a sideways mount . . .

I asked the maker of the Quinn mount & he told me that there was no way to really mount one on a Glock that could withstand the pounding... maybe he will chime in.

Interesting. SJC does a frame mounted C-More mount that is popular. I wonder why the same mounting platform can't be used for a sideways mount . . .

All of the SJC mounts I've seen attach to both sides of the dust cover. Having seen super slow motion video of a Glock firing, I can't imagine single-sided would work very well since the dust cover comes very close to touching the barrel (it's wild!). R,

I'm clearly not cool enough for open class. While reading the post title I had the mental image of a gang-banger holding his glock sideways but he could actually hit stuff due to the C-More mounted on the side of the slide.

Edited by blind bat

Unless you want to go with a slide mounted.

JT

I did and now prefer it over a traditional C-More and mount on my Open G17. Rock solid with Springer Precision's mount.

post-1015-127932894698_thumb.jpeg

No, not with a 7 moa dot. Just a matter of dry firing for a few hours with it and you're gold.

Open has brought the fun back into this game for me. Farsightedness is a drag with front sight focus.

No, not with a 7 moa dot. Just a matter of dry firing for a few hours with it and you're gold.

Open has brought the fun back into this game for me. Farsightedness is a drag with front sight focus.

Thanks for the info. I checked out Springer's site but only see stuff for XD pistols . . .