Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Safariland hits a homerun!

It was like Christmas around here this last weekend! My new ELS belt, underbelt, a number of locking forks and receiving plates, and an assortment of pouches showed up on my front doorstep. Folks....this is the BOMB! The hassle of changing belts between IPSC and multigun matches just got a lot easier with this system.

I had 4- and 6-round shotshell carriers here at the house. With a little shop time the change over to put the locking forks on each item is not that difficult. Indications are that California Comp works may be working on an adapter plate making it easy to add the fork.

Two thumbs up on this new product!

photo 1

My link

It was like Christmas around here this last weekend! My new ELS belt, underbelt, a number of locking forks and receiving plates, and an assortment of pouches showed up on my front doorstep. Folks....this is the BOMB! The hassle of changing belts between IPSC and multigun matches just got a lot easier with this system.

I had 4- and 6-round shotshell carriers here at the house. With a little shop time the change over to put the locking forks on each item is not that difficult. Indications are that California Comp works may be working on an adapter plate making it easy to add the fork.

Two thumbs up on this new product!

photo 1

My link

Thks for the info. How is the firmness of the belt compared to a CR speed?? I have the nylon belt and there is alot to be desired. Put a full mag in and it wants to tip forward.

Thks

Flyin

The outter belt is thick, stiff, or firm! Any of those adj's will work. The velcro used on both inner & outter belts is good.

Inner belt is included with the outer belt right?? I'm assuming it is but on the safariland website there is not mention or pick of the inner belt

Flyin

If they as stiff as the Safariland Levitation system, they won't tip at all.

I use the levitation system and love it. very stiff and secure. I also use the new holster with the lock, 013 I believe. I like that a lot, much more secure feeling than the 012 I was using.

The outter belt is thick, stiff, or firm! Any of those adj's will work. The velcro used on both inner & outter belts is good.

Inner belt is included with the outer belt right?? I'm assuming it is but on the safariland website there is not mention or pick of the inner belt

Flyin

Hmmm....I'm seeing it on this link. It is in their duty gear section.

Flyin

Hmmm....I'm seeing it on this link. It is in their duty gear section.

Did you get an inner belt with the outer belt?? Or that needs to be purchased separtely? Looks like you can have $75 in the inner and outer belt and another $50-$100 for the attachments?? That is without holster and mag pouches.........Am I seeing this correctly??

Flyin

Yes, I gave them a list of things needed including both inner and outter belts. I've tried to mix/match belts in the past and have learned to order a set to avoid having the wrong piece of velcro on the item needed. My conversation with them was very friendly. Call a sales rep and they should get you fixed up!

Yes! Had it on the range today for an IPSC match. Before going I unsnapped the shotgun shell carriers and snapped in the mag carriers and pistol holster. I'm happy I made the decision to this way. The CR Belt and mag holders will be put on the reserve list and serve as a backup or can be used when someone forgets their gear.

Edited by Sterling White