Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How to Swap out Sights on SP01

GorillaTactical

Hey guys,

Just another tutorial video for those who are new to CZ's or just arn't 100% on how to install new sights (particularly the front sight) which has the "oh so scary" description of requiring drilling.

Here is a BASIC tutorial on how it is done:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5awrWGJHnQ0

ENJOY and I hope you find it helpful :cheers: . For those who already know how it's done, this will be elementary to yall.

Nice vid!

I like to use a small piece of 2x4 sitting flat on the side and tapping that from behind, with the muzzle and magwell on the table, gun upright.

Also, it's important to note that you need to tap it using something flat like the wood when removing an FO sight - using a screwdriver butt like that could bend the front tang of the sight on removal in the event it requires more than gentle tapping. Don't ask me how i know :sick: lol

Nice vid!

I like to use a small piece of 2x4 sitting flat on the side and tapping that from behind, with the muzzle and magwell on the table, gun upright.

Also, it's important to note that you need to tap it using something flat like the wood when removing an FO sight - using a screwdriver butt like that could bend the front tang of the sight on removal in the event it requires more than gentle tapping. Don't ask me how i know :sick: lol

Thanks for your comment! I'll be sure to annotate that into the video!

OMG, is that the new style trigger on the sp01? so it's true they get rid of the old (and straighter 85S )trigger.

I just ordered my sp01, but if have the new style trigger, it's a definitely no-no for me..

I shot a cz with the curved trigger, it's absolute xxap...