The funniest bumper sticker I have seen in a while,

Merlin Orr

I saw these today...

re-select Bush

FOUR MORE WARS

and a Kerry Sticker on top of a No More War (?) sticker such that it read:

NO MORE John Kerry

What ever happened to Erik Warren?

Edit: He's got over 600 posts in the "What I Hate" forum. That's got to be some kind of a record?

Edited by CSEMARTIN

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I passed a diesel pickup with stacks coming out the bed with a sticker that said "she only smokes when she drinks"

The other diesel sticker that I like was on a friends pickup "diesel smoke makes me horny"

Any hockey fans out there? "Jesus saves.... and Esposito scores on the rebound." These days, it would be Sydney Crosby....

• 2 months later...

Saw a sticker shaped in a circle with two blue male figures like you see on restroom doors holding hands.

I still have not figured out what it is supposed to mean.:ph34r:

Hey Sarge.....Don't ask, Don't tell :surprise:

A little while back (cough) my freind Frank had a little fun at my expense. While I was working on the engine of the '67 Belvedere I had at the time (440, tunnel-ram, etc) he was hiding/doing something in the back. After a while he called me over to see what he'd been doing. On the trunk lid it read

If it aint a Big Block... ...it aint S***!

My mother was so proud ;)

I made two signs that currently hang on the left and right side of the back window of my car. They are positioned for any one I pass or anyone who passes me to see.

I drove from Michigan to Oklahoma a couple weeks ago (for the IDPA Nationals) and literally received thousands of horn honks and thumbs ups from other drivers. The two signs say

Re-Elect

No One

As I was riding past a car on on the loop here in Columbus, I saw a great bumper sticker, but it wasn't on the bumper. I was right below the window on the drives side door...pretty as you please. It read something along the lines of...

"Motorcycle Awareness Award".

I thought that was cool of that driver to be so passionate about being motorcycle aware...to paste that sticker right to their door. Then I realized what really happened there... LOL

cool.gif

• 2 months later...

The Funniest Bumper Sticker I've Ever Seen

by Duane Thomas

Okay, you know the bumper stickers that say, "My Other Car Is a Rolls-Royce". And the joke is that they're always affixed to some rusted-out POS. So, years ago, back when I lived in L.A., I happened to be driving through Beverly Hills and found myself sitting at a stop light behind a car that actually was a Rolls-Royce. Beautiful car, immaculately maintained. The bumper sticker on it read.....wait for it....

"My other car is ALSO a Rolls-Royce."

Saw a bumper sticker on a car down here in Alabama a few months back. The car was a real thrasher, beat up and dented in every quarter panel. Smoked like it was dusting for insects, bumpers about to fall off.

The bumper sticker read...

My other car is a Piece Of S#$% too!