Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The funniest bumper sticker I have seen in a while,

Merlin Orr

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I think that one might have been de-throned as sticker of the week by this one...

I'D RATHER BE MASTURBATING

I think it had a Good Vibrations logo on it. It was on a Toyota 2WD pickup (standard-issue lesbian vehicle) driven by what was, I think, a woman. Makes me wonder what's plugged into the cigarette lighter/12V accessory sockets.

Never in the history of the world has any soldier sacrificed more for the freedom and liberty of total strangers than the American soldier. And, our soldiers don't just give freedom abroad, they preserve it for us here at home.

For it has been said so truthfully that it is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us the freedom of the press.

It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the agitator, who has given us the freedom to protest.

It is the soldier who salutes the flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag who gives that protester the freedom to abuse and burn that flag.

No one should dare to even think about being the Commander in Chief of this country if he doesn't believe with all his heart that our soldiers are liberators abroad and defenders of freedom at home.

- Senator Zel Miller

Wish this would fit on a bumper sticker.

Merlin,

Here's another one:

Contemplate the mangled bodies of your countrymen, and then say, 'What should be the reward of such sacrifices? Bid us and our posterity bow the knee, supplicate the friendship, and plough, and sow, and reap, to glut the avarice of the men who have let loose on us the dogs of war to riot in our blood and hunt us from the face of the earth? If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your consul, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains set lightly upon you; and may posterity forget ye were our countrymen.

- Samuel Adams

Rich