Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

"The Limited"

Orlando, Florida

March 18th - 20th 2011

$2000.00 to HOA in Limited

Cash payback by finish to the top 50 in limited.

Trophy match for all other divisions(all welcome).

More information to come...

Im usually down there that time of the year. Ill see if I can make it. YOU DID SAY CASH RIGHT? I dont know about anyone else, I DO LIKE CASH. As long as you have 5 forms of official I.D., ill take cash, I guess, If you make me. I got into this sport shooting the FLA state at Frank Garcia's place. It's been a shame that the event timing was moved, I always looked forward to shooting that match right around spring break. Good time, good times. Oh well, now I got a new match to look forward to.

YOU DID SAY CASH RIGHT? This is US currency right? Not monopoly money or foreign lottery tickets or the like right? I think I found a new theme to matches, "CASH"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by hf219

CASH!

I think they will be in stacks of new crisp $1's... to make it look real impressive.

You can get crisp $1 bills from entertainment attractions in the Orlando area. WOW!

Edited by hf219

"The Limited"

Orlando, Florida

March 18th - 20th 2011

$2000.00 to HOA in Limited

Cash payback by finish to the top 50 in limited.

Trophy match for all other divisions(all welcome).

More information to come...

How much cash for high super senior?

• 1 month later...

What a shame. Already set aside the vacation for the week (spring break here) and the kids were looking forward to Disney. Any chance you could name some of those other matches? Might just have to come on out anyway and shoot what we can find.

Jim

What a shame. Already set aside the vacation for the week (spring break here) and the kids were looking forward to Disney. Any chance you could name some of those other matches? Might just have to come on out anyway and shoot what we can find.

Jim

Here is a flyer with them listed.

FP matches.pdf