Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Help with KWA G17

almostold

Looking for a fix: my 2+ yr old kwa g17 blows out all the gas from the mag when the trigger is pulled. Happens with all 3 mags so I'm guessing it's something with the internals of the gun? I recently switched from green to propane. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am doing this from memory but I had a lower bust at the part that falls like a hammer. It wasn't resetting properly and would leave the mag valve pinned, letting all the gas escape. Mind you this was after like 40k bb's through it. I looked at it thinking I might be able to get into the trigger mech to try and see how it was not reseting but I chose to just get another pistol. That one turned into a parts one. They will break after really extensive use.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for a fix: my 2+ yr old kwa g17 blows out all the gas from the mag when the trigger is pulled. Happens with all 3 mags so I'm guessing it's something with the internals of the gun? I recently switched from green to propane. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Have you contacted KWA yet? I've had good luck with their service.

I ruined a M1911A1 by using Crest automotive 100% silicone. It swelled a seal and etched some plastic. KWA fixed it under warranty and now I only use airsoft branded lube. Here's the link I have for KWA.

http://support.kwausa.com/requests/new