Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

HAVA Charity Auction

Ahab

Gun Nuts Media in partnership with Honored American Veterans Afield is proud to announce the first ever Honored Americans Afield Charity Auction. During the month of July, Gun Nuts will auction off 4 firearms packages starting on July 5th. Each auction will run for a week, and then the next item will be opened up for bidding.

As the founder of Gun Nuts Media, it is a great note of pride for me to be able to participate in supporting the mission of HAVA - HAVA's goal is to "..is to increase [the veterans] confidence and hope for the future by reconnecting with their love of the outdoors and the American traditions of hunting and firearms." That's a mission I'm proud to support, and I hope that you'll be willing to support it as well. Every item in the auction will be listed on Gunbroker, and 100% of the proceeds will go to HAVA and supporting their mission. The first auction is live right now on Gunbroker, and it's a great one: a Sig Sauer 1911 with Nitron finish, and a set of Crimson Trace Laser grips.

Huge thanks go to Sig Sauer, Crimson Trace, Leupold, DPMS, and Mossberg for their support of this auction. Without the rad items they've donated, we wouldn't be able to even put this auction on, and I am tremendously pleased to be a part of this. Future updates on the auction can be found at Gun Nuts Media, and for questions on how you can support HAVA please contact me at caleb@gunnutsmedia.com - now go bid on that Sig!