Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if Dave can make it, Mas is shooting SSR, I figured ESR would give you somebody to shoot against.

Revolver is what I like to shoot more than any other so no SSP/Prod, minor rev for USPSA and easy major (factory .40) for IDPA.

Hope Dave can make it, Mas is coming? Anyone else that is not local?

Still time to get apps in, I may shoot also in ESR running the a 610.

Regards,

Dean

PS John, the 610 is my new USPSA gun, yes I'm going to run revo.

What happened to shooting SS ? Remember, you MUST use 10MM brass as the barrel is marked 10MM, oh wait, my mistake, that only applies to .45ACP/.45 GAP, not .38 SPEC/.357 MAG or .44 SPEC/ .44 MAG or 9MM/.38 SUPER or .40S&W/10MM. This is a clear case of CALIBER RACISM, and should not be tolerated!!!! I will be contacting my local chapter of the "NAACP" "National Association of Any Caliber Preferred"

GAMER !!!!

No problem Bones, heat index was only around 109 today, I will see about getting the humidity up a little higher for you, 112-116 is where we need to be to shoot, not that cool Northern stuff in th 80's

Thanks for a great match, but that was way too hot for me. I don't think the week prior in VA helped much either.

Right now it's sunny, 65oF with a dry breeze rolling white puffy clouds rolling by up here in the hills as I sit on my log cabin's porch drinking a cup of coffee.

Why don't "y'all" join us at the Chilly Monkey or Arctic Blast matches next January and we'll call it even?

Thanks again for the hospitality and last minute accommodations. I have never been to a match in NC that was not fun, safe, challenging and well run. You're all very lucky to be in an area with such great people, SOs and MDs.

Craig

Dean - A huge thanks to you, Bev, your crew, all the S.O.s, and the sponsors for putting together a great match!! My first major match, and it well-exceeded my expectation - the challenge, the organization, and the safe&fun factor were all top-notch!

And Bones - it was great meeting and shooting with you. Many thanks for all your help and encouragement. It sure helped on day 1. I could've used you on day 2, as well, though :roflol: I'm looking forward to shooting with you again in the not-too-distant future!

You're all very lucky to be in an area with such great people, SOs and MDs

Yep :cheers:

Tom