Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not going to make it John. Found out I got a slot to the European Handgun Championship in Serbia. I've got to start saving money.

Edited by cliffwalsh

Not going to make it John. Found out I got a slot to the European Handgun Championship in Serbia. I've got to start saving money.

Way cool my friend, kick some European butt!!!!! Do they have Coor's Light in Serbia? Does a win on the other side of the world still count?

3 ESR and 3 SSR, we are getting there, look forward to our friends from Ga. coming up

Between our two local clubs, there should be 10 or 11 of us at the East Coast match, however I will be the only wheelgun shooter. Also, I just got an email from Caswell Ranch stating that the COF should be posted on their website this weekend.

Edited by Samuel Adams

Out of all of Georgia, only one cool revo shooter? At least we have one coming up, have a safe trip and looking forward to seeing you at the match, it will be a good one

I can't wait. It will be nice to be around people shooting real guns.

Edited by Samuel Adams

Still time to get apps in, I may shoot also in ESR running the a 610.

Regards,

Dean

PS John, the 610 is my new USPSA gun, yes I'm going to run revo.

What happened to shooting SS ? Remember, you MUST use 10MM brass as the barrel is marked 10MM, oh wait, my mistake, that only applies to .45ACP/.45 GAP, not .38 SPEC/.357 MAG or .44 SPEC/ .44 MAG or 9MM/.38 SUPER or .40S&W/10MM. This is a clear case of CALIBER RACISM, and should not be tolerated!!!! I will be contacting my local chapter of the "NAACP" "National Association of Any Caliber Preferred"

Not sure if Dave can make it, Mas is shooting SSR, I figured ESR would give you somebody to shoot against.

Revolver is what I like to shoot more than any other so no SSP/Prod, minor rev for USPSA and easy major (factory .40) for IDPA.